THEFACESHOP Real Nature Mask Reviews

Ranked #7 out of 546 in Masks

November 08, 2016

Je les ai récemment essayés et je trouve dommage qu'ils ne sont pas fait pour les peaux tendances acnéique. Ils sont si raffraichissant, mais je ne les rachèterai pas.

November 07, 2016

Ces masques sont très rafraîchissants mais il ne donne pas vraiment de résultats pour quelqu'un qui en voudrait,comme des problèmes d'acné ou de peaux grasses.C'est plutôt un masque relaxant et rafraîchissant.

October 06, 2016

I don't think they make my skin better. I have acne prone and oily skin. It might do something for dry skin, but i see no difference on mine. It's cheap but doesn't worth the hype in my opinion.

May 30, 2016

I love korean mask and these are amazing. Very effective and soft on the skin.easy to apply and doesnot have a particularly strong smell. A tiny bit slimer then I would want it but not a breaking point.

March 19, 2016

Love these face masks. Works really well for it's price. Leaves skin feeling clean and fresh. I find that there isn't much different between the different types, they're all quite similar! But all of them are great, I would recommend for all skin types.

January 28, 2016

I love that they have so many varieties to explore at such an affordable price. Some are great and some are okay. But at this price I think that their quality and effectiveness is great. I would certainly repurchase them.

December 24, 2015

I love the variety of these masks and the price! The quality is alright for the price, so feel free to try them out! There are so many masks just for your own skin type, which is great. The glycerin and natural extracts of these masks make me feel safe and happy!

December 11, 2015

Some of these masks are absolutely amazing! Some of them worked for me and some did not at all. I recommend to test out each first before buying multiple ones of the same.

August 08, 2015

i buy these on line... great deal and they leave skin soft and perfectly hydrated... so many types to choose from

June 12, 2015

Love Korean type products & these mask. Freshening, cooling & fun to wear. Gave skin what it needed

They have a variety of mask to suit your skin type.

morencyc has posted in the forum topic
    Badges

morencyc added a new review for
    Dairy Queen DQ Cakes

Cjanzen added a new review for
    Sunrype fruit 2 go

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
    Bose Bluetooth Wireless Headset

anoosi23 added a new review for
    Kiva Black Seed Oil

danaorgnero added a new review for
    My Sister's Keeper Book