They're Real! Lengthening & Volumizing Mascara

They're Real! Lengthening & Volumizing Mascara Reviews

Ranked #116 out of 775 in Mascara

November 19, 2016

I have been using this mascara for over a year. If applied correctly makes my lashes look amazing. You have to be careful not to put on too much as the product will become heavy and cause lashes to clump. I love this mascara and will continue to use it.

October 17, 2016

One of the best mascaras out there. Natural look with one coat, bolder look with two coats. I prefer non waterproof mascaras as they are easier to remove. The downside is that they usually tend to run or flake. But not with this mascara! You get the best of both worlds.

The only issue that I have with this is that it clumps after 3months or so and needs to be replaced.

October 13, 2016

I used this mascara from a sample I had. It gave me beautiful long lashes with no clumps. Also I forgot to take it off one night (gasp!) and when I got up the next morning it still hadn't smudged. I've never seen any other mascara that makes my lashes look better with no smudges or clumps

October 12, 2016

My favourite mascara!!! My lashes are full and long. I've tried others but nothing compares. My husband actually gave this to me as part of an anniversary gift - smart husband!

August 31, 2016

This mascara is the best! I use it every day with the primer and it makes my lashes so long they're mistaken for eyelash extensions! I will definitely be purchasing this again!

Neuven added a new review for