Thinsations Soft Baked Delight Cheesecake Bars

Thinsations Soft Baked Delight Cheesecake Bars Reviews

Ranked #226 out of 248 in Granola Bars

March 20, 2015

really enjoy these they taste so good and not too sweet. love it.

March 20, 2015

I love having one of these, since I like to stay active and healthy I watch my calorie intake as well. So these Cheesecake Bars are the perfect treat to have to stay on track! Just the perfect treat to satisfy all my cravings for sweets.

April 14, 2013

I love these so much. It''s one of my favorite snacks. I have a sweet tooth and find that this is a great alternative to grab rather than something that would definitely have more calories like a chocolate bar or donut.

February 22, 2013

Only 100 calories for one of these little cheesecake bars! Love them! Keeo a little stash in my drawer at work when I need something to snack on. Hits the spot!

January 19, 2013

Absolutely delicious! These are the perfect way to fulfill a sweet craving, and a healthier substitute for a regular piece of cheesecake. These are made with a soft baked graham cracker crust, a creamy cheesecake filling - and then drizzled with vanilla icing. You can enjoy this delicious treat for only 100 calories per 28g bar! YUM!