Thursday Plantation Tea Tree Oil

Thursday Plantation Tea Tree Oil Reviews

Ranked #261 out of 417 in Acne Treatment

Thursday Plantation Tea Tree Oil is perfect for those occasions when full strength tea tree oil is not necessary, Thursday Plantation offers Tea Tree Antiseptic. thursdayplantation.com

March 10, 2016

J'ai toujours à la maison de l'huile essentielle de Tea Tree. Ce un produit merveilleux, à la fois antibactérien, antifongique et antiviral. C'est un produit excellent pour mettre sur un début d'herpès labial, il disparaît très vite avec cela. Produit vraiment très efficace.

March 10, 2016

I love, Love, LOVE this stuff! I always have a large bottle of it in my medicine cabinet, and a small one for travel. I use it on everything from cuts to insect bites to pimples, and add a few drops to my shampoo if I need a boost. I also dilute a drop and use on my son to ward off bugs, and use it (with a few other essential oils) as an insect repellent outside. I cannot say enough good about this product, it is something I never go without!

March 01, 2014

I think this works interestingly as an acne treatment. I could not stand the smell. It also felt medicated once on the skin, as there was a cooling sensation. It might feel counter-intuitive to put oil on blemishes, but this does a good job as an astringent and an anti-bacterial pore cleaner.

September 11, 2013

I use this full strength as a spot treatment and it works like a dream!

November 25, 2011

This brand of tea tree oil is great. Use it on nearly everything...even mix 15 drops in a spray bottle with some water for an instant household disinfectant.

November 25, 2011

A friend gave me this to use when I had a blemish and it worked wonders! I love how this is a natural oil as I have sensitive skin.

August 03, 2011

I always have tea tree oil on hand it does wonders for so many ailments.I have a problem area on my chin where I will often get breakouts I apply the tea tree oil straight on a blemish and it always clears it up for me.It is a great antiseptic great for cuts as well.I also add a few drops in a spray bottle and use it to spray on my face.You can find tea tree oil just about anywhere now health food stores,pharmacy,super markets it has become more popular.

May 12, 2010

Thursday Plantation makes great products! I use the facial daily wash and the little jar of tea tree oil! The tea tree oil is great also for cleaning. Just drop a drop in a bottle with some water and this would make a great cleaning solution to kill germs! A fantastic product! I buy shampoo with tea tree oil added which is great for keeping lice away! I just wish the bottle was a little less in price. ... Highly recommended!

May 12, 2010

I defintely recommend Tea Tree Oil!
It can be bought at any health store, and most grocery stores/drug stores.
Even though it's an oil, it doesn't make your skin oily.
The way I use it is every night before bed, put 3-4 drops on a Q-tip, and ONLY put it on the blemishes/pimples (We all know how men use waayy too much of everything :P).
Do not use it on your whole face as it will dry your skin out like crazy, but since you're only putting a dab on the problem area, it will zap the zit in no time.
Even those really stubborn zits go away in 3-5 days with Tea Tree Oil.
The best part of Tea Tree Oil is that since you're using such a small amount, it will literally last months! I've had my bottle for half a year now!