Tide Free and Gentle He Liquid Laundry Detergent

Tide Free and Gentle He Liquid Laundry Detergent Reviews

Ranked #49 out of 226 in Laundry Care

August 02, 2016

J'utilise ce détergent pour les peaux sensibles de ma famille. C'est un des seuls détergents auquel mes enfants ne font pas de réactions. Je le recommande.

July 07, 2016

I love this product. I struggle with bouts of eczema off and on so the less chemicals on my skin the better. It still has a nice fragrance that isn't overpowering and does a great job when it comes to making my clothes look and feel clean.

June 25, 2016

I use this often in the winter months when my sons and I start to get bouts of eczema. This brand was actually recommended to me by my doctor to help clear our skin up. It works terrific on children with sensitive skin.

June 20, 2016

I really like using this for bed sheets, because it's scent free. I can not stand heavily scented detergents that linger for days especially on sheets. I am very sensitive to certain fragrance so this Tide is perfect.

February 09, 2016

I used to buy this often to wash my baby clothes because it was unscented and I would be careful what I used on my babies skin inclding the laundry soap , it is a grat laundry soap that cleans well and no strong smell , I now buy it once in awhile

February 09, 2016

Tide free & gentle liquid detergent is my number one detergent ,cleans the clothes perfectly & smells nice

November 16, 2015

Cleans well, next to no scent whatsoever, and good for sensitive skin.