Tide Pods Detergent Spring Meadow Reviews

Ranked #9 out of 226 in Laundry Care

November 06, 2016

I loved these pods for their convenience first, and they did a great job of removing all dirt and odours from my clothes. No measuring three different products, no messy drips of n jars, and also saves room in my laundry closet. Also works in HE machines, so nice multi purpose, as I usually do laundry in my mini washer in the apartment, but occasionally use the commercial machines in the building. I love that I only need one product, and super easy to bring downstairs, bpversus at least two large heavy containers. Clothes looked great, it even remocpved one of my hose ghost grease stains that occasionally appear on clothing!

September 22, 2016

These are so convenient, I like that it saves time and the mess of using regular laundry soap. It works very well on stains and dirt, my clothes come out fresh and clean every time. Make sure if you have a super large load you may want to use 2. Just make sure to keep away from the kids. As with any chemical. So yes this is a great product and works well

September 16, 2016

I love the way they make the clothes smell after they are washed. Cleans laundry well. Love everything about this product. Love the different scents. Will buy again.

September 07, 2016

I love using the pods as they are low maintenance. The scent leaves the laundry smelling fresh for days. Price is a little on the high end but worth the money.

August 31, 2016

Comment ne pas aimer les Tide Pods? Ils ont tout pour eux. Ils sont tres pratique avec leur taille, juste a en prendre un dans la boite et hop dans la laveuse. Je trouve qu'ils lavent mieux que le détergent liquide conventionnel, ils sont meilleurs avec les taches et la saleté. Il y a aussi l'odeur, fraiche et vraiment plaisante sans pour autant etre trop forte. J'ai essayer les autres capsules mais je reviens toujours aux Pods de Tide.

August 31, 2016

J'adore mes capsules tidepod! Quand j'utilise mon detergent en liquide je fini toujours par en mettre partout dans la salle de lavage! Avec tidepod une petite capsule et hop le tour est joué! L'odeur de tide est imbattable! Mon linge en ressort comme s'il etait neuf!

I give Tide Pods Spring Meadow Scent (the purple bag) a 9 outta 10

#1 I LOVE LOVE LOVE the smell. OMG even after being in the dryer with dryer sheet my clothing still smells like spring meadow and for up to 2 weeks afterwards !

#2 - They do clean very well. I actually only buy Tide. I have tried pretty much every other brand and Tide cleans, brightens, and removes tough stains better. It also doesn't fade my clothing

#3 - The only reason it didn't get a 10 outta 10 is even for a medium load, I have to use 2 pods so you go through twice as much, then the cost does rise.

August 31, 2016

In the past I've been reluctant to but the pods version of Tide because it always seemed like the liquid detergent is a better value for the money but having bought the pods I don't think I'm ever going back. They are the perfect amount of detergent for the size of loads in my washer and my clothes come out clean and smelling wonderful. Not to mention that they are way more convenient and less messy than the detergent. I'm so happy I decided to get out of my own comfort zone and try these out.

August 16, 2016

It took me awhile to decide to try these but I gave in. I actually like them very much. I feel like they last so much longer which means I was using way too much of the liquid. My clothes are still clean as with the liquid and always smell fresh. They seem a bit pricey but I'm not buying laundry soap as often.

August 02, 2016

J'adore les tide Pods. Les vêtements sont bien nettoyés et ils gardent une bonne odeur de propre et frais. Ils sont rapides à utiliser, juste à les déposer dans la laveuse.