Tide Simply Clean & Fresh Laundry Detergent Reviews

Ranked #21 out of 226 in Laundry Care

September 28, 2016

J'utilise le détergent avec de l'eau froide,il lave bien mes vêtements. Doux pour mes sous vêtements et ma peau. Bonne odeur fraîche. Je l'aime beaucoup.

September 22, 2016

I love this detergent. Gentle on clothing , but strong enough to tackle cloth diapers ! The price is great for large size container , highly recommended!

September 20, 2016

I love this stuff, not only is the huge bottle only about 10 dollars it cleans clothes very effectively and I love the smell it leaves my clothes with. I have a theory that this is actually original tide cause it works just as well

April 28, 2016

J'ai décidé d'essayer ce produit, car il vient souvent à rabais et il est très abordable. J'aime bien. Il sent bon et est aussi efficace que la majorité des autres marques que j'ai essayé, mais pour un meilleur prix.

April 25, 2016

A lower cost tide was a welcomed addition to my family since we tend to do a lot of laundry but this one did not quite meet my needs. Unfortunately I found this product to be ineffective against stains and tougher loads. It seemed watered down to me , like the quality has been decreased to match its low cost . In turn I felt I had to use more to achieve the same effectiveness and regular tide.
I live in an area where we have hard water and I did not find it was a good product for my family and my area.

February 18, 2016

This product is from the line of Tide products. It is very affordable compared to the rest of them. It does a great job and has a nice scent. It is great if you are on a budget, one of the detergents that is always at a great price. I recommend this product you won't be disappointed!

February 10, 2016

Great affordable option in the Tide line of products. A brand my family has always trusted. I have been buying this one to save money instead of the regular orange branded Tide. Works well. Nice scent.

February 10, 2016

Good basic laundry detergent with a pleasant fresh smell. The blue color also makes it easy to clean the washing machine and to make sure there's no rests left.

December 10, 2015

I do give this product a full rating for effectiveness, but for me the smell was far too overpowering. even after I did two extra rinse cycles, my laundry still smelled quite perfumy. that's pretty typical for conventional laundry detergents for the most part. I usually prefer a more natural laundry detergent. but if I run out and this is all that's available, then it gets the job done and works well.

October 22, 2015

I use this detergent on towels because it is so cheap. The smell isn't my favourite but paired with the right fabric softener it is alright.