Tim Hortons Dark Chocolate Latte Reviews

Ranked #275 out of 481 in Coffee

1.5/5

April 01, 2015

I didn't like this at all, it tastes so artificial and nothing like dark chocolate. Their plain hot chocolate is 100000x better.

January 08, 2015

Perfect CHOCOLATE taste! Love it the cup :)

January 08, 2015

J'ai recus un coupon pour une gratuité de ce produit et j'ai trouvé cela très bon! Finalement, c'est comme un moccachino. Est-ce que j'aurais payé plus cher qu'un simple café pour l'avoir, probablement pas.

January 08, 2015

This is a GREAT drink if you love dark chocolate!!! It was very dark so drinking the whole thing was a bit much for me. The topping was the best!!! YUM!

December 19, 2014

Tried the dark chocolate latte today. I felt this beverage tasted watery and somewhat like coffee mate watered down. Chocolates crunchy bits add a strange and soggy cookie sensation. I may need to try this one again just to be sure, but not the first thing I would want.

December 06, 2014

I received this Tim's hot beverage free with a coupon. It would be a good idea to have the lid taken off or to the side. Yes, this beverage is layered with flavours of dark chocolate, coffee, whipped cream(!), and chocolate sprinkles which reminded me of Captain Crunch bits. I was happily surprised by this beverage. Price is very reasonable. Less than $5 for the large size. Worth trying!
#ChickAdvisorChristmasContest

November 25, 2014

Well its good sweet ! If you want something different!

November 24, 2014

I tried this recently after receiving a coupon to try it for free & I quite liked it. I do recommend drinking it without the lid if possible because the chocolate balls on top surprised me at first, & that way you aren't sipping the layers out of a tiny hole. The only reason I'm undecided on whether or not I'd buy it again is because I'm not in the habit of purchasing specialty hot beverages, but if I remember it next time I'm buying a donut I'll get it again.