Tim Hortons Dark Roast K-Cups
Good

Tim Hortons Dark Roast K-Cups Reviews

Ranked #275 out of 534 in Coffee

August 26, 2016

I found out I like Timmys dark roast coffee so had to buy the K cups.
    Nice because when I run out, I can just go through the drive through and not have to go into a store if I forget them.
    They brew up nice no matter what size you pick and the taste is still as smooth and rich as at Timmys in person. A great price as compared to other Dark Roast K cups.

September 10, 2015

I love Tim Horton's - and coffee in general but if it doesn't come from a Tim Horton's store, it doesn't taste nearly as great. The K-Cups are great for convenience and whatnot but it just tastes really bad. As I rated it "pretty rough" that is pretty much how I would describe it in words.

I wish they could get it to taste more like the actual stuff from the stores.

TIM HORTONS DARK ROAST K-CUPS;

no matter what
    I found no brand
    tassimop k-cups, etc
    none of them compare to the original flavors

and dark roast cups was another example.

nothing beats buying in store freshly brewed....different flavour even a little bit makes a difference

September 10, 2015

I am a Tim Hortons addict and i must say that i have fell in love with the dark roast Kcups. The taste is very similar, it almost seems like i have a tim Hortons right in my house. The aroma is amazing. Price is pretty good as well. Now i never have to go without my Tim Hortons coffee!