Tom's of Main Sensitive Deodorant Stick Reviews

Ranked #373 out of 414 in Deodorant/Anti-perspirant

March 03, 2015

Not the best all natural deodorant. Not strong enough for active people. Have to always reapply.

June 02, 2014

Tried few of Tom's deodorants and antiperspirants and didn't like any of them so after this one I decided to give up on Tom's completely. Deodorant made me feel sticky and smelly and I couldn't wait to get home and have a shower. It was that bad. A friend recommended Penny Lane Organics as she was using their pink grapefruit and loved it. So I tried it and I fell in love with it too. It's 100% effective, natural and lasts almost a year.

September 26, 2013

Anti-perspirants clogged my pores so I had to find a deodorant that would eliminate the odour. Tom's of Maine, in any flavour or scent was a blessing for me. If you are going out at night then an extra dab is needed, otherwise once a day is fine.

November 20, 2012

I was very excited to try Tom's deodorant. I'm a fan of their toothpaste.

I LOVE the fact that there's no aluminum in it. That's the main reason why i bought.
I wanted to love that deodorant. Unfortunately i wasn't impressed with the result.

The scents are not too bad although not the best ones out there,.( i got honeysuckle roses and calendula)

But i after a couple of hours my armpits started smelling. I thought i didn't put enough or maybe even forgot to put someone but it happened each and every time. Now i can't go out and trust that product.

It is also out of my price range in terms of deodorant. But if it was an actual working product for me the money wouldn't be an issue

September 14, 2009

This is the first natural deodorant I have tried, and I have mixed feelings about it. I liked the natural ingredients and the fact that the stick is aluminum free, but the deodorant did not stop me from smelling of sweat. For everyday use, this deodorant is fine but not good if you play sports or live where it is very hot. I think the regular price ($5.49) is too expensive for deodorant that doesn't stop you from smelling; however, this deodorant did not make me break out and lasted for several months, and if I found it on sale again I might buy it so that I could rotate it with another stick.

Anonymous has posted in the forum topic
Best straighteners out there?

Foot Care

laura2423 added a new review for
MotriMAX 12 hour

free perfume sample!

ChiackAdvisor app?????

TiaQ has started a new forum topic
free perfume sample!