Tommee Tippee Closer to Nature Decorated Bottle Starter Set - Girl

Tommee Tippee Closer to Nature Decorated Bottle Starter Set - Girl Reviews

Ranked #59 out of 740 in Bottles

Product Description Prepare for your precious baby girl's arrival with the Tommee Tippee Closer to Nature Newborn Decorated Starter Set in pink. This convenient set contains everything to get you started? 4x 9 fl oz bottles, 2x 5fl oz bottles, stage 1 clear shield pacifier, and a bottle and nipple cleaner. And it is the ONLY way to purchase a pink bottle in the 5oz size. Inspired by nature and developed in conjunction with midwives, breastfeeding moms and babies, Closer to Nature bottles are intuitively designed for easier, more natural feeding. The bottles feature unique, soft, super-wide nipples that naturally flex and stretch like the breast, and the natural shape helps baby latch-on, allowing parents to successfully combine breast and bottle feeding. The bottle shape provides a comfortable hold and breastfeeding-like closeness, while the ultra-sensitive anti-colic valve lets babies feed at their own pace. The resulting decrease in air intake, vacuum build-up and nipple collapse can help reduce gas and colic while feeding.

April 22, 2015

My little one had major gas issues, these bottles were a life saver. It does not allow any excess air going into babies belly.

May 19, 2014

Best Bottles ever.
My Playtex Ventaire leaked in my warmer all the time.

My daughter prefers these bottles to the Playtex ones

PS, They make killer bibs for messy eaters

July 20, 2013

I am a huge fan of Tommee Tippee products. All of their products are very sturdy and they are not too espensive.

I have twin boys so when they were younger it would take almost half an hour to bottle feed one of them. The reason for that is the nipple flow on my previous brand bottles were too slow. When i switch to a faster flow nipple, the flow was too fast. Tommee Tippee nipple flow, however was just perfect for my boys. It cut down my feeding time by half.

July 05, 2013

The Tommee Tippee Closer to Nature baby bottle is a short and sturdy little bottle. It is pretty simple and is complimented by high scores in function and useability.

July 04, 2013

These bottles are great, especially if you are looking for something similar to a breast. I used these while I was breast feeding and I never had an issue with nipple confusion. My daughter took to them right away. So if I wasn't able to breast feed for whatever reason or if I wasn't home she was comfortable with having a bottle. When it came time to stop breast feeding it was easy on me and her. The bottles are easy for babies to hold as well, when they are learning to feed them selves.

July 05, 2012

Fantastic bottles. We had a difficult time with breastfeeding and this was a great bottle to go back and forth too. Both our children did great with these bottles and the nipple does not compare to anything else on the market I have seen available where we live.

Easy to clean, transport and hold for both feeder and child feeding. Would recommend for any infant.

tracy1963 has posted in the forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

tracy1963 has started a new forum topic
The BEST part

Chick Advisor cosmetic Bag

The unwanted

Newest Kutcher addition

tracy1963 has posted in the forum topic

Irememberu has started a new forum topic
The unwanted