Tony Moly Panda's Dream So Cool Eye Stick

Tony Moly Panda's Dream So Cool Eye Stick Reviews

Ranked #134 out of 362 in Eye Cream

February 20, 2017

I love my So Cool Eye Stick! I use it almost every day. As a stay at home mom, I need something to help with the dark circles under my eyes and to help me not look so tired. This product definitely does the trick!

January 14, 2016

Adorable panda packaging aside, this is a fantastic eye stick. It goes on smooth and feeling cool and hydrating.
    I found it helps with puffiness and under-eye bags, helps a little with colour. It's my favorite eye product right now, I love how my "eye bags" feel afterwards; I've got allergies and my eyes are often irritated, so this is a nice way to sooth them :)

June 10, 2015

The packaging on this product is the cutest thing ever, you almost don't want to use it. This product is like a very lightweight balm you put under your eyes to moisturize and help reduce dark circles. I use this before my eye cream kind of like a serum. It does a good job moisturizing but I don't think it did much for my dark circles. It's also supposed to help with puffiness since it does have a cooling sensation but my eyes don't get very puffy so I can't say whether or not it works well for that. I probably will repurchase it just because the packaging is so cute.