Tony Moly Panda's Dream So Cool Eye Stick
Amazing

Tony Moly Panda's Dream So Cool Eye Stick Reviews

Ranked #128 out of 342 in Eye Cream

January 14, 2016

Adorable panda packaging aside, this is a fantastic eye stick. It goes on smooth and feeling cool and hydrating.
    I found it helps with puffiness and under-eye bags, helps a little with colour. It's my favorite eye product right now, I love how my "eye bags" feel afterwards; I've got allergies and my eyes are often irritated, so this is a nice way to sooth them :)

June 10, 2015

The packaging on this product is the cutest thing ever, you almost don't want to use it. This product is like a very lightweight balm you put under your eyes to moisturize and help reduce dark circles. I use this before my eye cream kind of like a serum. It does a good job moisturizing but I don't think it did much for my dark circles. It's also supposed to help with puffiness since it does have a cooling sensation but my eyes don't get very puffy so I can't say whether or not it works well for that. I probably will repurchase it just because the packaging is so cute.