Too Face Chocolate Bon Bon Eye Palette Reviews

Ranked #32 out of 1113 in Eye Shadow

July 20, 2016

i dont even know where to beginn about this palett first off the colours are good for everyday and night glam to and smells so good and shows up on my skin really nicely and stays all day

June 23, 2016

This is a must having and amazing Palette!! Such warm beautiful sutle shades. I purchased another one as back up; I can't live without this palette! The gorgeous Colors go beautiful with any attire and lipstick shade! Great for all year around warm glow!

March 30, 2016

I absolutely adore this palette and reach for it almost every day. The shadows are pigmented, are super blendable and have no fall-out. The colour selection leans on the warm side (Although it has cool sections as well) and has hints of pink. The shadows are in a cute heart shape and the rest of the packaging is really cute and visually appealing. I highly recommend this palette, the looks you can create are endless and it is worth the $59 CAN price-tag in my opinion!

March 25, 2016

The pigments of this palette are amazing! As a dark skin toned individual, I find it difficult to find eyeshadows that enhance my skintone. All of the eyeshadows are perfect with my skin and look absolutely amazing.

March 19, 2016

I have the other 2 pallets also and love them all! The smell of this pallet is so nice! The colors and blendability are 10/10. I would definitely recommend this pallet.

March 09, 2016

I really liked this palette. The heart shaped shadows and the tin packaging are so adorable! The quality of the shadows themselves were really nice. I usually shy away from matts but these blended like a dream. Overall it's a great product.

February 24, 2016

At $59.00 Canadian, I almost hesitated to buy this palette... but who am I kidding, once I saw it in person at Sephora I couldn't not buy it.

The best part? It smells like chocolate. Every time I open the case and take in that scent, I know I couldn't live without it. Ahhhh. There are 16 eye shadows, 2 being large, one matte, and one my ABSOLUTE favourite eye shadow colour in the universe, Satin Sheets. A shimmery champagney colour, that is just the best.

There is a booklet with the set that teaches you have to achieve three specific looks, and if you follow the steps, you will get it spot on.

I cannot recommend this palette enough, it is just the best. I would absolutely buy it again if somehow this one ran out. The look, the smell, the adorableness, and the quality of the product is top notch.

February 12, 2016

Where do I even begin?
This palette is gorgeous. Every color is so beautiful and very pigmented,
There is a nice balance of mattes and shimmers with a few glittery ones. It also comes in a crazy girly pink tin and smells divine. $54 at Sephora but you get what you pay for!

January 20, 2016

Beautiful palette. It has the legendary too faced chocolate scent, amazing pigmented colors, great blendability, and awesome pigmentation.

January 20, 2016

First all I have to say, I was not a fan of the packaging for this product at all. I had zero desire initially to own this palette for that reason alone but then the reviews and tutorials with this palette started showing up everywhere and I had to breakdown and buy it and I'm glad I did. The colors are gorgeous. They are smooth, buttery, pigmented and last all day. The palette can easily take you from day to night and slowly the packaging is growing on me.