Too Faced Lip Injection Reviews

Ranked #54 out of 84 in Lip Plumpers

Fantasizing about fuller, plumper lips? Dream no more - just get injected! Too Faced introduces Lip Injection Extreme Lip Plumping Treatment, a crystal-clear, liquid lip volumizer that plumps up lips for results that last up to 4 hours.

0.5/5

September 23, 2016

This is just a fancy lip gloss that did absolutely nothing for me. I think I have better chances of plumping my lips with a bee sting over using this. Sorry, Too Faced. Love your stuff but this one failed!

September 23, 2016

I thoroughly enjoyed the Too Faced Lip Injection. I got a deluxe sample in my Ipsy bag. I had never tried it before. I don't use too many plumping glosses. My first impression was it burned/tingled a little but, but nothing unbearable. I noticed an instant difference. My lips looked more plump within minutes. Its soft, not sticky. It smells good. I've worn it on top of lipsticks as well. I would definitely recommend it. If you are sensitive to plumping ingredients, this might not be for you.

May 27, 2016

This is such a fun product! For me it works! It's a temp plumping effect. If your expecting big fat lips, you will be disappointed. It tingles and gives you a slight fuller look. I got my friends hooked on it too.

February 05, 2016

I don't think this works and the price is a bit much for lip gloss, it kind of stings my lips, and I don't really see a difference, I don't think it plumps that much.

April 27, 2015

I never use lipstick or gloss, I always reach for this. Its fast and easy to use and makes it look like you have applied a perfect shade of lipstick. My lips are fuller and brighter. This one gets carried along with me for use all the time.

November 19, 2013

I love this lip plumper! The lines on my lips drive me insane and this actually seems to work. I've tried other glosses that seem to work, too, but not as well as this one. Plus, this is clear so you can wear it with any color. That right there makes it my go to!

February 07, 2013

I did not expect this product to burn my lips so badly.I applied it and instantly my lips started to burn.After checking the ingredients online I discovered one of the ingredients is capsicum(hot pepper!)I certainly do not need to burn my lips to get fuller looking lips.

January 15, 2013

Normally, I'm a HUGE fan of Too Faced products - but this time I was beyond disappointed.

My go to make up artist recommended that I try a lip plumper, since my lips weren't "full enough" to her. So, I went out and bought this, since I have a lot of fabulous Too Faced products at home.

The first (& only) time I tried it, horrible experience! It was burning my lips so badly that my eyes were watering..

I wouldn't recommend this product.

November 14, 2012

I have tried a few plumpers and this would probably be one of my favorites. It does sting when you put it on and afterwards you can see the plumpness of your lips. You do have to reply it for it to last longer - I would at least every hour or so, maybe hour and a half, because as you talk/eat/drink, it does fade.

I would also apply a bit of a colored lip gloss on top because the lip injection is clear and sometime it looks too shiny or glassy.

If you want to try a lip plumper, this is one is pretty popular and a good choice - especially if you don't mind the initial stinging.

June 01, 2010

The most effective lip plumper I've ever tried, you feel it working the second you apply it and in a matter of seconds you have plumped lips. However, it's very sticky so what I suggest is to leave it on until it plumps your lips then wipe it off and use another gloss or lipstick then dot it on your lips over top of the lipstick or lipgloss.

Updated On: June 19, 2010

I don't know if this is a pro or con but it smells like vodka & redbull.

Sandra Ribeiro has posted in the forum topic
Chick Advisor cosmetic Bag

wendyroy has posted in the forum topic
Stitches

wendyroy has posted in the forum topic
Checkout 51

indykat has posted in the forum topic
Free trip...where would you go?