Too Faced Lip Injection Reviews

Ranked #58 out of 90 in Lip Plumpers

Fantasizing about fuller, plumper lips? Dream no more - just get injected! Too Faced introduces Lip Injection Extreme Lip Plumping Treatment, a crystal-clear, liquid lip volumizer that plumps up lips for results that last up to 4 hours.

March 21, 2017

I love this Lipgloss! I use the clear one and its so shiny. It perfect to put on top of a lipstick to add a little shine. I also find it really does plump my lips and thats exactly what I need. I recommend this product to all my friends.

March 10, 2017

A bit too pricey and unnecessary to use every day but I love this lip plumper for special occasions. It really works! There is definitely a tingling effect moments after application and I would stress that you should be careful to not get it anywhere but your lips as it will cause redness. It leaves your lip a beautiful sheen, glossy pink tone which looks great on any complexion. I personally use mine prior to my lipstick application though. It really makes the colour pop!

1.5/5

March 01, 2017

I purchased this lip injection lip gloss in a set with a couple of their other lip glosses and blushes. I would definitely not recommend this lip gloss to anyone. Not even after one minute of applying the gloss, my lips began burning and stinging. The inside of my mouth also felt like it was tingling and numbing and it was overall an unpleasant feeling, so I took it off after two minutes. Even after applying, my lips continued to sting for a couple of minutes. I'm not sure if there is something in the product that cause this reaction or if it was a personal reaction. I e-mailed Too Faced to inquire about the stinging sensation but have not received a reply.
    Definitely not worth it in my opinion, mine went straight into the trash.

January 07, 2017

There was so much hype around this product i was very disappointed when i actually used it for myself. It does smell amazing but when it comes to actually doing its job i noticed that its more glossy than plumping. I felt the tingling for a little bit but didn't really notice a difference. Also, it is very sticky on the lips which i don't like.

0.5/5

September 23, 2016

This is just a fancy lip gloss that did absolutely nothing for me. I think I have better chances of plumping my lips with a bee sting over using this. Sorry, Too Faced. Love your stuff but this one failed!

September 23, 2016

I thoroughly enjoyed the Too Faced Lip Injection. I got a deluxe sample in my Ipsy bag. I had never tried it before. I don't use too many plumping glosses. My first impression was it burned/tingled a little but, but nothing unbearable. I noticed an instant difference. My lips looked more plump within minutes. Its soft, not sticky. It smells good. I've worn it on top of lipsticks as well. I would definitely recommend it. If you are sensitive to plumping ingredients, this might not be for you.

May 27, 2016

This is such a fun product! For me it works! It's a temp plumping effect. If your expecting big fat lips, you will be disappointed. It tingles and gives you a slight fuller look. I got my friends hooked on it too.

February 05, 2016

I don't think this works and the price is a bit much for lip gloss, it kind of stings my lips, and I don't really see a difference, I don't think it plumps that much.

April 27, 2015

I never use lipstick or gloss, I always reach for this. Its fast and easy to use and makes it look like you have applied a perfect shade of lipstick. My lips are fuller and brighter. This one gets carried along with me for use all the time.

November 19, 2013

I love this lip plumper! The lines on my lips drive me insane and this actually seems to work. I've tried other glosses that seem to work, too, but not as well as this one. Plus, this is clear so you can wear it with any color. That right there makes it my go to!