Amazing

Trend Micro Titanium Maximum Security Reviews

1 review
Ranked #71 out of 98 in Computers

November 16, 2011

I’ve been using Trend Micro Titanium Maximum Security for about one week. I was able to try it for a year because I’m a Bzzagent.
I would consider my self pretty average in my knowledge of technology. So bare with me here…
Installation was easy peasy and within minutes it was scanning my computer for viruses & pesky Spyware . Trend Micro Titanium Maximum Security immediately found 1 web threat and 14 viruses / Spyware! Yikes - I already had a security system in place that missed all these.
It even protects your computer from “malicious links on social networking sites” within the last 3 weeks I’ve been tagged in odd posts, sent a variety of emails from Twitter contacts saying they have “pictures” of me (what?? Please.) so there ARE spammy Facebook & Twitter viruses out there! I also ran it’s system tuner and it recovered 258.15 MB of disk space. Is that a lot of disk space recovered you may ask? well, I’m not sure.... In my eyes even .15 of disk space recovered would be fine with me.
So alas I’m at ease and happy that Trend Micro Titanium Maximum Security will protect me– I mean my computer…well both of us ;)

wendyroy has posted in the forum topic
drug store lash primer review!

HappyEastCoastr has posted in the forum topic
trends

tracy1963 has posted in the forum topic

HappyEastCoastr earned the Wellness Expert badge

tracy1963 has posted in the forum topic
Check your emails, ladies!

KateBaird added a new review for
Boursin Cheese

TammyMayCormier has started a new forum topic
drug store lash primer review!