TRESemmé Beauty-Full Volume Pre-Wash Conditioner Reviews

Ranked #45 out of 574 in Conditioner

January 13, 2017

I have very oily hair and the pre-wash conditioner leaves my hair super hydrated but doesn't add any extra weight. The matching shampoo doesn't get rid of the hydrated feeling but also leaves my hair clean and shiny.

December 29, 2016

My hair tends to be dry & fine. Was looking forward to trying this New System...was very let down as it did not condition my hair at all...left it feeling very heavy and brittle.

October 31, 2016

I was a bit skeptical using a conditioner before shampooing.
    I am now a convert. Love Love!
    Makes my hair look and feel healthy.has volume and doesn't feel weighed down.

October 06, 2016

J'ai reçu un échantillon de ce produit gratuitement par la poste. J'avais très hâte de l'essayer même si j'étais plutôt septique. Finalement, j'ai adoré l'odeur et la sensation de cheveux propre après la douche! Mes cheveux étaient très doux et facile à coiffer.

September 27, 2016

J'ai recu un échantillon de ce produit par courrier et a premiere vue j'étais vraiment septique au concept de pré laver mes cheveux avec un conditionneur mais j'étais ouverte à l'essayer. J'ai été agréablement surprise du résultat. Au résultat mes cheveux sentait bons et ils etait facile a coiffer.

September 26, 2016

I absolutely loved this product! When used in combination with the shampoo, the TreSemme Beauty Full-Volume System works miracles. I was skeptical of using a conditioner before the shampoo, however I was super-impressed with the result. My hair had a soft, clean feeling, with great volume and no weight-down.

Thumbs up all the way!

September 24, 2016

Got a sample of this from the company and I do not really get the overall on the reverse method however I did like the product. I wish it would have been a bigger sample so I could give a full on review of it that is pretty much the only thing it was lacking tho. My hair felt clean and lighter after using this and the shampoo together.

September 14, 2016

I was skeptical about pre-washing my hair with conditioner and I can't believe I like it. I love the silky texture and how lightweight my hair is after washing my hair. I have fine hair and this product definitely boosts my hair volume after use

August 25, 2016

I like this product. I typically like the way my hair feels after using conditioner last, but I find this makes my hair feel really nice. It does feel lighter and that's a bonus for me. Plus it smells nice, which is always a good thing.

August 05, 2016

I'm not sure if I like the idea of pre-washing my hair with the conditioner followed by the shampoo. I like the feeling of my hair when I follow the traditional steps of hair washing (i.e. shampoo then conditioner) because the conditioner would make my hair feels nice and smooth after washing. However, this conditioner does not provide that nice smooth feeling because the smooth feeling would later be washed off by the shampoo. Additionally, because the conditioner does not lather well in the first place compared to shampoo, I had to use a lot more conditioner than 1) the amount of conditioner I would normally use after shampoo and 2) the amount of shampoo I would normally use for my first wash.