TRESemmé Beauty-Full Volume Pre-Wash Conditioner Reviews

Ranked #43 out of 539 in Conditioner

October 31, 2016

I was a bit skeptical using a conditioner before shampooing.
I am now a convert. Love Love!
Makes my hair look and feel healthy.has volume and doesn't feel weighed down.

October 06, 2016

J'ai reçu un échantillon de ce produit gratuitement par la poste. J'avais très hâte de l'essayer même si j'étais plutôt septique. Finalement, j'ai adoré l'odeur et la sensation de cheveux propre après la douche! Mes cheveux étaient très doux et facile à coiffer.

September 27, 2016

J'ai recu un échantillon de ce produit par courrier et a premiere vue j'étais vraiment septique au concept de pré laver mes cheveux avec un conditionneur mais j'étais ouverte à l'essayer. J'ai été agréablement surprise du résultat. Au résultat mes cheveux sentait bons et ils etait facile a coiffer.

September 26, 2016

I absolutely loved this product! When used in combination with the shampoo, the TreSemme Beauty Full-Volume System works miracles. I was skeptical of using a conditioner before the shampoo, however I was super-impressed with the result. My hair had a soft, clean feeling, with great volume and no weight-down.

Thumbs up all the way!

September 24, 2016

Got a sample of this from the company and I do not really get the overall on the reverse method however I did like the product. I wish it would have been a bigger sample so I could give a full on review of it that is pretty much the only thing it was lacking tho. My hair felt clean and lighter after using this and the shampoo together.

September 14, 2016

I was skeptical about pre-washing my hair with conditioner and I can't believe I like it. I love the silky texture and how lightweight my hair is after washing my hair. I have fine hair and this product definitely boosts my hair volume after use

August 25, 2016

I like this product. I typically like the way my hair feels after using conditioner last, but I find this makes my hair feel really nice. It does feel lighter and that's a bonus for me. Plus it smells nice, which is always a good thing.

August 05, 2016

I'm not sure if I like the idea of pre-washing my hair with the conditioner followed by the shampoo. I like the feeling of my hair when I follow the traditional steps of hair washing (i.e. shampoo then conditioner) because the conditioner would make my hair feels nice and smooth after washing. However, this conditioner does not provide that nice smooth feeling because the smooth feeling would later be washed off by the shampoo. Additionally, because the conditioner does not lather well in the first place compared to shampoo, I had to use a lot more conditioner than 1) the amount of conditioner I would normally use after shampoo and 2) the amount of shampoo I would normally use for my first wash.

August 05, 2016

This goes against everything I know about hairwashing and honestly makes no sense to me ! I've always refused to even use 2 in 1 shampoo & conditioners, because I beIieve the convenience is not worth ruinning the way your hair shaft opens/closes. I've seen this pre-wash conditioning idea in magazines as a way to induce volume, but I personally never felt that it did that to my hair after my shower

July 21, 2016

This whole "pre-poo" (pre shampoo) conditioner concept may seem new because we don't see other brands in stores having a product like this but a lot women have been using conditioner on their hair before shampooing for decades . I know because I have, and hair forums people have do the same for a long time.
I like that this pre wash conditioner is in a pump bottle , so it makes it a bit easier to use. I love the scent . It's not overpowering but it 's a nice amount of scent. The conditioner is a medium thickness, I usually like thicker conditioners. I have thick hair and my hair never has issue with volume so I didn't notice a difference using this. It would be better for someone with limp hair. I love other TRESemme conditioners and this costs a little more for 16.5 oz and I usually get the other varieties in 32 oz bottle so this one is not a great deal for me.

j.beauty has posted in the forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

jayvelyn926 has posted in the forum topic

CherM added a new review for
Smashbox O-Gloss

indykat has posted in the forum topic
Stitches