TRESemmé Beauty-Full Volume Shampoo Reviews

Ranked #57 out of 2161 in Hair Care

November 07, 2016

Worth every penny ! This product always leaves my hair feeling and smelling amazing! Most importantly it allows my hair to stay cleaner feeling longer so I get to do less damage to it by not washing it everyday. This is a product everyone can use whose looking for some body in their hair. After I first starting using this I noticed my hair had more body, which lasted longer without having to use any additional products !

October 21, 2016

J'ai testé un échantillon du produit et j'ai été agréablement surprise. Donne douceur et brillance à ma chevelure longue et sans vie. L'odeur est agréable

September 27, 2016

J'ai eu la chance de recevoir un échantillon de ce shampooing qui est a utilisé apres le conditionneur Beauty-Full de Tresemmé. Au départ je n'étais pas convaincu par le principe mais j'étais ouverte a l'essayer. J'ai finallement été agréablement surprise, le produit sent bon et il ne laisse pas du tout les cheveux secs/gras comme je me l'imaginais et les cheveux sont faciles a coiffer.

September 24, 2016

Got a sample of this from the company and I do not really get the overall on the reverse method however I did like the product. I wish it would have been a bigger sample so I could give a full on review of it that is pretty much the only thing it was lacking tho. My hair felt clean and lighter after using this and the conditioner together.

September 23, 2016

This product worked really well for me, as I have a hard time finding a product that doesn't weigh my hair down. I have very fine hair that often gives me flat, greasy looking hair after using some different brands of shampoo. For the price I cannot complain! Great value and works very well.

September 14, 2016

I was very skeptical of prewashing my hair with conditioner followed by shampoo but I must say this is a pleasant surprise. I was concerned that the shampoo would dry out my hair but it doesn't. It works so well on my fine hair.

August 05, 2016

I used this product after the pre-wash conditioner as I received a sample of the two together. I generally cannot stand the feeling of my hair after shampoo alone. This shampoo (and conditioner) smelled nice and light, but without a conditioner afterwards, my hair tangled when wet and did not feel nice and smooth when dry. The texture and thickness of this shampoo is like other shampoos and also lathered well.

August 05, 2016

As a product on its own, I do like this shampoo. It gives my hair a clean sensation after a wash. But, I absolutely hate it when paired with the pre-wash conditioner. It just doesn't work for me, and it doesn't make sense to me logically

July 04, 2016

I had been seeing a lot about reverse washing or co-washing, but had not gotten around to trying it. I was happy to receive single use sample packs of TREsemme pre-wash conditioner and Shampoo, as part of their #VolumeRevolution campaign.

So you start by conditioning your hair. This seems somehow counter-intuitive, but I'll try anything once. The conditioner is quite thick, but spreads evenly to cover your full head. It has a nice light scent. You use it as you
Would any conditioner, apply, let it sit, then rinse. Rinsed easily without too much concern on my end of leaving any in, as I knew I was following with a shampoo.

The shampoo had the same nice scent, and worked easily into a nice thick lather. I got the impression it was doing a great cleaning job. The shampoo also rinsed easily.

I did nothing different than I ordinarily would. Combed my hair, with a wide bristle comb, and went about my day. I had all but forgotten about it, when my son said, wow, what did you do with your hair? I looked in the mirror, and sure enough, my hair had a lot more volume, and less flyaway so. It felt thicker, and looked great. The volume was still there the next morning, and my ponytail was a lot healthier looking than usual. All told, the volume lasted three days, when I once again washed my hair.

I will definitely be buying this when my existing products run out. I don't know the price point yet,

Just a note, I am posting this same review for the conditioner and shampoo, because I think they are meant to be used together. You will see the reviews broken down within the review , but I am not sure you would have the same effect if you were to mix products.

June 09, 2016

I have used different varieties of TRESemmé for years. It is so affordable and works well with my hair type. This particular one is the one I mostly use. Great product.