TRESemmé® Botanique Damage & Recovery Oil Elixir Reviews

Ranked #25 out of 2163 in Hair Care

October 25, 2016

I love using oils in my hair so I'm always trying new ones. This one isn't all that bad for a drugstore product. I use it on the ends of my hair after I let it air dry because they tend to get a bit frizzy and dry.

October 24, 2016

Ahhh, the fun things I find at my local Rexall store. They had a discounted rack and I found this little gem.
I find that this oil is very light on my hair and gives it the right shine I need. The scent is great -- I love anything that smells like coconut and flowers.
My hair is prone to split ends and I've always had my hair dyed. It made my hair look healthy and shiny. It's awesome!

October 22, 2016

This is a super lightweight finishing oil that has a sweet, coconutty floral scent - it smells so nice on the hair. I have short, fine hair, so I'll use one spray on my hands to distribute on the ends to settle any frizz or flyaways. As a treatment, I would prefer a regular oil, so this is what I would use as a finishing elixir.

October 22, 2016

J'ai acheté cette huile avec le shampoing et revitalisant de la même gamme et le fait d'utiliser les 3 produits en combinaison aide beaucoup. J'ai vu une amélioration en même pas un mois, je suis contente des résultats. J'ai tendance à avoir les cheveux cassants et abîmés.
J'utilise cette huile tous les soirs pour maximiser l'effet du produit et quelques fois le matin, mais légèrement pour donner un petit effet brillant à mes cheveux. Bonne odeur et efficacité pour un produit de pharmacie, je le recommande à celle qui ont envie de découvrir une nouvelle huile.

October 21, 2016

I don't usually like Tresemme products but this one wasn't half bad. I enjoy oils in my hair since it is long and course. It made it look ok but don't put to much in or you will look like a greasy mess

October 20, 2016

Oh my goodness am I ever happy to have found this hair product! As I have very curly hair it tends to accumulate quite a bit of damage and split ends, and this has worked amazingly to keep my hair from feeling or looking damaged. Great price and product overall.

October 20, 2016

Is your hair damaged from all the endless styling, dying, and flat ironing. Then you need this spray in your life. It works wonders on your hair, turning what was years if damage done to slowly recovering to its natural state. This product has been one of my favorites of many in my weekly routine for my hair care.I will always have this in my cupboard! !

October 20, 2016

I don't shampoo and condition every day but I will use this every day between washing and my hair NEVER looks or feels greasy. It is not heavy at all. There is no build-up from daily sprays in my hair. I am even able to run my fingers through my hair with no greasy shine or residue on my hands. This product is a game changer for me!

October 20, 2016

Another bestie from tresemme. I have serious damaged hair and I apply this every night now for the last 3 nights and I am already noticing a great difference in my hair. It is easier to manage, comb and it smells amazing. I will keep using and keep you updated on the results. I have already noticed a great improvement.

October 20, 2016

this is a very affordable hair oil elixir. There are a few on the market now an this one is very comparable to more expensive brands. Works amazing on dry hair. also good for split ends