TRESemmé® Flawless Curls Curl Hydration Shampoo Reviews

Ranked #41 out of 935 in Shampoo

October 24, 2016

J'ai déjà les cheveux frisés, mais ce shampoing aide vraiment à me donner de belle boucles. Je le prend en combo avec le revitalisant et la mousse pour de meilleur résultats.

October 24, 2016

When I curl my hair or put my hair up in an up do, I use so much hair spray and pins that I'm so not looking forward to take it all apart and wash my hair. This TRESemme Flawless Curls Curl Hydration Shampoo makes it so much better. It breaks down the hair spray and de-tangles my hair. Love it.

October 23, 2016

TRESemmé Flawless Curls Curl Hydration Shampoo helps to make my hair beautiful. I have very curly hair so I need shampoo that is full of moisturizer. I really love using this shampoo! As a result my hair is bouncy and healthy hair from the hydrating shampoo. I recomend this shampoo to anyone with curly hair!

October 21, 2016

It's all about Tresemme products. I usually have straight hair but this does help with wave/curl. I stand by every Tresemme product. If you haven't by now you should try it, you won't be disappointed.

October 21, 2016

I'm usually a fan of Tre Semme but I didn't enjoy this shampoo unfortunately... It left my hair clean but it was also quite tangled and I had issues separating my curls and brushing through it after wards...

October 20, 2016

I have always liked Tresemme products but this one is especially amazing! Love that it helps define my curls and make them bouncy! Also love the way my hair feels after using this product.

October 20, 2016

I love this product. it is my go to shampoo and i buy it in the big bulk bottle. it's not too heavy and it is reliable. Even after going through a bottle, I am ready to buy another. Will always use this.

0.5/5

October 19, 2016

Terrible, terrible, terrible. I have yet to find a product in this brand that doesn't make my hair very greasy. This one just as bad as the rest. I've just stopped trying this brand all together.

October 19, 2016

I love the smell of this shampoo. My hair is super thick so I was worried it wouldn't wash out proper but i was wrong. So nice to have a product that works!

October 19, 2016

I have wavy hair and this works to keep my hair tame. It keeps it moisturized and less frizzy. It smells good and for a drugstore brand it is worth the price.

laurelkubecki added a new review for
A & W Rootbeer

White Hot Chocolate

laura2423 has posted in the forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

DID YOU KNOW?? CHRISTMAS FACTS