TRESemmé® Flawless Curls Mousse Reviews

Ranked #52 out of 2161 in Hair Care

Tresemme flawless curls extra hold mousse hair conditioner keeps curls touchably soft without leaving them heavy, sticky or feeling crunchy.

October 31, 2016

Not really a fan of this one. Found it left my hair very crunchy and less curly. This could be due to the short length of my hair, as many products for curls are made for long hair and short haired curls have a hard time working with them. I found that to be true in this case.

October 25, 2016

Tresemme does it again! this product is great for curly hair. I do not have enough curl to use this- however my sister tried it and she was quite impressed!!

October 22, 2016

I quite enjoyed this curly hair mousse, it left my curls soft and bouncy and I was able to easily style my hair after use without any added buildup. I found the price of the product to be very good as well! Will be trying again

October 22, 2016

Tresemme Flawless Curls Mousse adds wonderful volume to my hair and doesn't weigh it down. I also lover the great scent and my curls last until the next day.

October 22, 2016

Just like the hairspray, if you need a hair mousse thats cheap and can do it's job, this is the product for you!! I've been using this for years and will continue to do so! It smells good and can hold hair curls/waves throughout the night! Have been using it for more than 5 years and will continue to do so!

October 21, 2016

My daughters and I all have long, curly or wavy hair and we all LOVE this product! It's one of our "must have" styling products. It smells wonderful and does a great job of smoothing and defining waves and curls while keeping humidity from causing frizz. Excellent!

October 21, 2016

J'aime bien utiliser ce produit, par contre en ce moment avec la coupe que j'ai, ce n'est pas l'idéal, car il me donne trop de volume. Par contre, quand j'avais les cheveux long et légèrement dégradé , ça me donnait des fabuleuses boucles naturelles, en plus d'avoir une odeur exceptionnelle. J'aime la texture qu'il laisse et on a pas besoin d'en mettre beaucoup pour avoir un bel effet bouclé.

October 20, 2016

My curls last all day long when I use flawless Curls mousse. with other products my curls will become frizzy or even lose their bounce, but with this mousse my curls last for the whole day and allow me to feel confident with my hair l

October 20, 2016

Love this product !! it gives me so much volume when I apply it to my wans curls, crimped hair and beachy waves! It holds my style in place even until the next day! It is affordable and smells good!

October 19, 2016

Great product that leavea my hair feeling great. I like using is after a shower and it last all day without that crunch texture. The smell is wonderful as well