TRESemmé Perfectly (un)Done Waves Sea Foam Reviews

Ranked #338 out of 2161 in Hair Care

January 27, 2016

Few pump for long hair and one for short hair put it on your wet hair and see the waves appears.. or a pump and start curling your hair and see your perfect curls stays for days..

January 21, 2016

was just as effective as using a curling mousse, without the "crunchiness"

January 12, 2016

I love this product for helping me achieve a natural looking wave/curl look with my hair. I use 1-2 pumps through my dry hair and then blow dry it out to leave my hair with some grit and texture before curling my. It helps hold the waves without feeling stiff or crunchy. It's an absolutely necessary step in my hair routine when I wanna do curls or waves!

September 29, 2015

At first I thought this product would never work but it gives my flat hair some volume and beautiful waves every time

September 23, 2015

This product gave me awesome bouncy waves. It was easy to use, and provided good waves without making my hair feel stiff or sticky. It was soft, not crunchy. It gave that nice beachy wave look without a lot of hassle.

September 11, 2015

I have straight hair....this did nothing for my hair but leave a layer of film on it.

I think you need curly or wavy hair for this.

August 23, 2015

I just recieved this product in this months TopBox. I have tried it about 3 times now. It seems to work really well. Helps to hold my hair in waves. My hair is very long and heavy so it would probably be even better in a bit shorter hair. Overall, good product