TRESemmé® Perfectly (un)Done Weightless Silicone Free Shampoo Reviews

Ranked #43 out of 935 in Shampoo

October 22, 2016

J'ai bien aimé ce shampoing que j'utilise avec les autres produits de la gamme pour obtenir de meilleurs résultats possible. Je sens que mes cheveux sont bien propre, je n'ai pas de problème que sécheresse au niveau du cuir chevelu et ne laisse pas mes cheveux ternes et secs comme le font certain shampoing.

October 22, 2016

I bought this recently for my husband. He is forbidden from using my salon shampoo, I mean come on, he had an inch of hair, does he need to use a $25 bottle of shampoo for colour treated damaged hair? Nope! But for a man, he is surprisingly fussy. He's no fool, and recognizes instantly if I try to sneak a bottle of dollar store shampoo or the grocery store no name brand into the shower for him. He was pleasantly impressed with this, and specifically requested I buy it again the next time I'm picking up the bathroom supplies. He finds it light weight and "likes how it makes his hair look". You, all one inch long tresses of that glorious head!

October 21, 2016

We have purchased TRESemme for quite some time now, then about the middle of Spring, we discovered their Perfectly (un)Done Weightless Silicone Free Shampoo... This stuff is AMAZING!!! my hair feels so light, and smooth after using it.. The best part is.. no excessive build up :D This shampoo has become a regular addition in our home :D

October 20, 2016

im a BIG BIG TRESemme fan- and this is one of my favourites!! my hair is SUPER fine and thin and not a lot of it-- so this shampoo is one that does not weigh it down at all!

October 20, 2016

Great product! It works great and I especially love the smell. So fresh.. Great value too for the size of the bottle. Would recommend it to all my friends for sure. Does wonders for my hair and leaves it nice and shiny

October 19, 2016

Using it right now! Have always used this product so I am be a little bias. My mom used this product so that's where I learned my habit from. Thanks mom

October 19, 2016

Girrrrrlllll this shampoo is amazing! I often struggle finding shampoo that rinses out fully, and I hate the feeling of leftover product in my hair! This smells fantastic, rinses out great and my hair feels phenomenal afterwards! It is also SUPER affordable! Can't say enough good things about Tresemmè!

October 19, 2016

Have always loved TRESemme products but his one especially as I have very long fine hair so this is suited exactly for that kind of hair! Couldn't believe how nicely textured without a weighted down feel to my hair!

October 19, 2016

The TRESemmé Perfectly (un)Done Weightless Silicone Free Shampoo is my go to shampoo. I really like how it's silicone free. I've got dry brittle hair so knowing its silicone free is nice.

October 19, 2016

Love the smell, it leaves my hair feeling clean, and doesn't make it look or feel greasy at all. Also leaves it soft and healthy looking. I would repurchase this product for sure!