TRESemmé® Perfectly (un)Done Weightless Silicone Free Shampoo Reviews

Ranked #41 out of 1037 in Shampoo

March 15, 2017

This shampoo lasts forever. I bought a bottle last year and I'm just about to finish it. Great bang for your buck. As someone with straight hair, I love how it leaves my hair slightly wavy and lightens it up a little.

February 28, 2017

J'ai tout simplement adoré ce produit. Tant pour l'effet qu'il laisse sur mes cheveux que pour son odeur, je recommande fortement le TRESemmé Perfectly (un)Done Weightless Silicone Free Shampooing. Il laisse mes cheveux frisés doux et soyeux... bien sûr je le recommande avec le revitalisant afin d'aider à démêler les noeuds...

January 27, 2017

My hair is long, thin, coloured, and tangles easily.

This Shampoo is a nice medium thickness, and requires very little to cover my hair – the suds are perfect and light, easily rinding out.

There is very little scent, and it doesn`t linger long after my shower.

Once towel dried, my hair easily brushes out without the need for my normal detangling spray! This is seriously difficult to find in a hair product for me – so I’d definitely recommend this for anyone with my hair type.

My hair feels light and healthy , without getting tangly throughout the day. It even seems to flow and have some oomph to it.

It’s definitely a new staple in my bathroom – and for the price, it`s a steal and comparable to salon brand shampoos!

October 22, 2016

J'ai bien aimé ce shampoing que j'utilise avec les autres produits de la gamme pour obtenir de meilleurs résultats possible. Je sens que mes cheveux sont bien propre, je n'ai pas de problème que sécheresse au niveau du cuir chevelu et ne laisse pas mes cheveux ternes et secs comme le font certain shampoing.

October 22, 2016

I bought this recently for my husband. He is forbidden from using my salon shampoo, I mean come on, he had an inch of hair, does he need to use a $25 bottle of shampoo for colour treated damaged hair? Nope! But for a man, he is surprisingly fussy. He's no fool, and recognizes instantly if I try to sneak a bottle of dollar store shampoo or the grocery store no name brand into the shower for him. He was pleasantly impressed with this, and specifically requested I buy it again the next time I'm picking up the bathroom supplies. He finds it light weight and "likes how it makes his hair look". You, all one inch long tresses of that glorious head!

October 21, 2016

We have purchased TRESemme for quite some time now, then about the middle of Spring, we discovered their Perfectly (un)Done Weightless Silicone Free Shampoo... This stuff is AMAZING!!! my hair feels so light, and smooth after using it.. The best part is.. no excessive build up :D This shampoo has become a regular addition in our home :D

October 20, 2016

im a BIG BIG TRESemme fan- and this is one of my favourites!! my hair is SUPER fine and thin and not a lot of it-- so this shampoo is one that does not weigh it down at all!

October 20, 2016

Great product! It works great and I especially love the smell. So fresh.. Great value too for the size of the bottle. Would recommend it to all my friends for sure. Does wonders for my hair and leaves it nice and shiny

October 19, 2016

Using it right now! Have always used this product so I am be a little bias. My mom used this product so that's where I learned my habit from. Thanks mom

October 19, 2016

Girrrrrlllll this shampoo is amazing! I often struggle finding shampoo that rinses out fully, and I hate the feeling of leftover product in my hair! This smells fantastic, rinses out great and my hair feels phenomenal afterwards! It is also SUPER affordable! Can't say enough good things about Tresemmè!