TRESemmé® Platinum Strength Heat Protection Hair Spray Reviews

Ranked #33 out of 2160 in Hair Care

August 10, 2016

Because I use a blow dryer, straightening iron, curling iron as well as hot rollers sometimes. This is a hair care styling product I can not do without. @TRESemmé® (Platinum Strength Heat Protection Hair Spray) This product helps to strengthen, repair and resist all the weather elements, daily styling that damage our hair. It also holds your hair style and makes hair stronger, shiner and more beautiful. My hair seems to look more revived with every use. Also a really good moisturizing #TRESemmé® hair spray.

August 10, 2016

Ce produit est de bonne qualité, texture legère et odeur neutre. Il est facile d'utilisation et remplis bien sa tâche pour proteger nos cheveux lors de l'utilisation de chaleur.

August 10, 2016

I love this hair protector spray. It is my favorite because of its lightweight feel and effectiveness. Unlike most hair protector sprays, this does not leave your hair feeling crunchy or stiff.

August 10, 2016

The way my hair dresser described using heated tools on your hair to me is:
when you cook a pizza, you keep putting it back in the oven over and over again and it's eventually going to get ruined. Thats teh same thing that happens with your hair and this stuff worked WONDERS when I straitened or used the wand on my hair :D

August 09, 2016

I have been using this product for a few months and it does help keep the frizz down and it smells great. My mom uses a different product and I tried it but I liked TRESemmé® Platinum Strength Heat Protection Hair Spray more and am currently trying to convince my mom to switch to this product.

August 09, 2016

Love tresemme products. I usually straighten my hair every couple days so I alternate between this and another product. It works great. Protests against split ends and the very high heat from my straightening iron. As with most tresemme products it smells good and not strong

August 09, 2016

My hair is always smooth, shiny and manageable after using this to protect from heat tools and styling. Smells good and does its job, prevents split ends and protects my long hair. Keeps styles in place. I Would recommend this.

August 09, 2016

I straighten my hair a few times a week and with this product my hair feels smoother and frizz-free after applying heat. I think it helped protect my hair from heat damage compared to when I didn't use this spray on my hair. The smell isn't my favourite but it also isn't a deal breaker for me, especially considering it's low price point compared to other heat protective sprays. Overall this spray did it's job and kept my hair looking healthy and frizz-free.

August 09, 2016

This heat protection product worked well with my hair dryer and straightener. I found it to have a good smell and made my hair smooth. For the price point I would recommend.

August 09, 2016

As a hairstylist for many years, TRESemme used to only be available in salons. For a few years now, everyone gets to enjoy it. It truly is as good as any product available to licensed stylist and the price is great.