Tresemme Fresh Start Waterless Foam Shampoo Reviews

Ranked #697 out of 938 in Shampoo

Give curls moisture and shine in-between washes with this unique foam shampoo. Reduces oil and odor without water, leaving hair feeling soft and clean.Contains Witch Hazel, a natural astringent, to absorb excess oil and impurities from second-day hair.Formula with Aloe Vera replenishes moisture to improve shine and softness when you can't condition hair in the shower.Infused with Citrus Extracts, which leaves hair smelling and feeling refreshed.

June 09, 2016

I really hated this as a dry shampoo. I didn't like the foam application. I had to scrunch it around my scalp and then it was just all damp, so it's not practical for me to use in the morning. I felt like it just added more product and gumminess and stickiness to the problem of not clean hair. Like it was reacting with whatever styling products I had left in to then get tacky. Even using it at night I didn't feel I woke up with better hair.

December 21, 2015

I'm in love with this product! I have tried dry shampoos and none make my hair feel clean. The smell is great. The foam worked great for me when I was running late. It was so easy to use and kept my hair from getting greasy all day.

January 16, 2015

Love it! What move can I say!
Try it and promise you won't wash your hair everyday ever again!

October 29, 2014

Awsome product leaves my hair feeling like it was just washed

April 11, 2012

I have long, thin, straight hair which I lighten to blonde. Because of this I try not to wash it more than once or twice a week to prevent it from drying out.
Tresemme Waterless Foam Shampoo is great for those days when i wake up late and realize that i probably should have washed my hair the night before.
I wouldn't recommend it for regular use, but it sure is a lifesaver in a pinch!
You just spray it on, wait a few minutes and then brush it out.
Usually it's only the back of my hair that might get greasy so i'll just spray that part.
It doesn't give you the same feel as freshly washed hair, but it definitely keeps it from looking greasy.
I would recommend having a can of this around for emergencies :)
It's also great for camping! :)

1.5/5

April 11, 2012

I was so excited to try this product. Even more excited when I got a coupon for it.
However I was really disappointed with it. It left my hair looking greasy ... like I had too much mousse in it or something. And the smell of the product is so bad that I couldn't stand being around myself!

August 21, 2011

I have naturally oily hair when I wake up in the morning, and I don't always have time to have a shower.
So I decided to try this product because I have heard good reviews about dry shampoo.
I have tried this product multiple times to get a fresh look and feel to my hair, but I have only received bad outcomes when trying to get it to do its magic.
Since I have very oily hair, I wouldn't doubt that it would work better on less oily hair.

On the positive side, it smells good!

May 04, 2011

I have very thick and wavy hair so I normally don't need to shampoo every day. In fact, if I do shampoo every day my hair becomes frizzy and limp. This waterless foam shampoo is GREAT for those days in between a regular shampoo. It smells awesome and because it's a foam, there is no residue on your hair and it does not weigh your hair down. It made my hair instantly feel more fresh without feeling like I just put in a ton of product. I love it and plan to keep using, especially if it's only $5/bottle.

Updated On: July 20, 2011

I changed my mind on the quality of this. lol It seemed ok at first but it actually seems to leave my hair even oilier. I end up just spraying my roots with hairspray to absorb it all anyway. I took it camping and it was good enough (my hair was in a side braid or headband and pony tail the whole time anyway). But I don't think I'd buy again.