True Lemon

True Lemon Reviews

Ranked #453 out of 471 in Tea

Taste

December 05, 2014

This lemon flavor packet packs quite a punch. It's the closest to the real thing with no after taste or artificial sort of flavor. Just add it to water or tea. It's a bit pricer than similar types of flavor packets but still affordable. It's not sweet , just tastes like pure lemon juice

Taste

April 28, 2012

I bought a pack of this True Lemon and True Lime at my local Kootenay Market they are really so handy to have in the pantry.I usually always have fresh lemons and limes on hand and prefer fresh but these are really the next best thing. The lemons are Cold pressed and crystallized locking in the flavor.No artificial sweeteners or ingredients added.I have a few packs of these in my purse for if I go to a restaurant and served water I like to add this.

This is also great in club soda a perfect bubbly drink like perrier water.Its great in recipes and baking.My new thing I love to do with this is add it with water to my ice cube trays.Nice fresh lemony ice cubes perfect in any drink...It comes in a bright yellow box and has 32 small little packets.