Truvia Reviews

Ranked #97 out of 237 in Dietary Supplements, Nutrition

October 03, 2016

This is my favourite sweetener right now. It tastes just like sugar and I really only need to use a half of a packet for my coffee. I think this sweetener is one of the better/healthier options out there.

September 22, 2016

I've tried a lot of sweeteners before, on my quest to lessen my intake of processed sugar. They've always left a bitter aftertaste, not so much, and probably unnoticed by many people. So far Truvia has done the job well and not leave an aftertaste. It sweetens with just a small amount, so a little goes a long way, and that for me makes it worth my money.

July 24, 2016

Great sweetener and calorie free without any chemicals,all natural derived. Price is good, sign up for their website and ull get a coupons so its perfect

July 19, 2016

Tastes very much like real sugar, doesnt leave an aftertaste. crunchy like real sugar. slightly cooling effect almost like a mint. NIce in tea, coffee or in cereal.

April 17, 2016

Truvia is terrible tasting. It always leaves a film on the roof of my mouth. I know it is better for you than Splenda but I just can't use it. It makes my tea taste awful.

April 17, 2016

It is not really sweet. The packets are so big and they don't do really much. It is a healthier option than the artificial no-calorie sweeteners I normally use, but for the price I pay I'd rather buy the ones I use at the moment.

February 24, 2016

Truvia baking blend, and the natural sweetener is a great tasting and alternative to sugar or artificial sweeteners. Tastes great and so easy to use in all your baking or adding to hot or cold beverages. Safe for diabetics and zero calories too.

February 16, 2016

I'm always looking for alternatives for sugar because I feel like I consume too much sugar on a daily basis but sometimes the substitutes do not taste good at all. I love this truvia sweetener, it has a nice sweet taste and I use it all the time

February 05, 2016

I was not a huge fan of this. I did not like the taste or texture it left in my mouth.

February 05, 2016

I found this to be a great substitute for sugar with my daily rituals, i.e, coffee, tea, grapefruit etc...I highly recommend it as it has no harmful chemicals or nasty after taste! :)