U by Kotex Tween Reviews

Ranked #129 out of 210 in Feminine Hygiene

August 02, 2016

I recently used this pantyliner not because I bought it but because I had to beg one off a colleague at work and I can say I'm glad I didn't pay for them. The adhesive kept coming unstuck from my panties and sticking to my skin or itself so it became bunched up. At least it wasn't a bulky bunched up liner as they are incredibly thin but still not what I was looking for in a panty liner.

June 15, 2015

I thought this product worked really well, although the designs were a bit weird to have on a pad.

March 13, 2015

In preparing my daughter for her first period finding something that will be more comfortable for her and gives her more peace of mind for when the time comes this was perfect.

July 18, 2014

Les seules serviettes sanitaires qu'une adolescente souhaite! Leur look à la mode permet à une jeune fille de moins détester le fait de devoir en porter. Je ne sais pas vraiment si elles sont plus performantes que d'autres mais elles sont plus attirantes pour les jeunes filles.

January 01, 2014

These are my favorite day pads! They are smaller than regular, but they absorb just as well as the Always infinity, my other favorite. I love the colorful packaging and the design on the pad. They absorb well, and hold in place great. They come in 2 types of packages, one with just pads, and another with the pads as well as some tween liners. These pads aren't just meant for tweens though, if you have a smaller body, or have trouble with bunching, these are the pads for you. They don't bunch and are extremely soft. Highly recommend. And definitely great for first tiers. My only complaint is that they can be a bit more expensive than some, but they are totally worth it!

indykat has posted in the forum topic
Stitches

KieliAnne earned the Beauty Expert badge

KieliAnne earned the Elite Reviewer badge

TessaO added a new review for
Oball - Grip & Play