Up & Up Unscented Baby Wipes Reviews

Ranked #65 out of 71 in Baby Wipes

October 04, 2015

Baby wipes are wipes just the same they do the same job for the same purpose weather they have a scent or not ,I use them regsrdless

October 02, 2015

Did not like the quality or smell of these.. Found them to fall apart easily

October 02, 2015

I really like these wipes. They are strong and the texture helps get my baby clean quickly and easily. They are also really affordable. Too bad Target Canada doesn't exist anymore. :(

June 02, 2015

Loved the idea of reasonably priced wipes, store brand, however my daughter had a very bad reaction to them causing me to give away the remaining ones. The quality was there, the price was good and it worked well but we just cannot use them :(

April 16, 2014

Not my cup of tea. Gave my LO a rash and didn't seem to be as effective as others

October 13, 2013

I got the Target brand Up & Up unscented Wipes at my baby shower, I used them on my daughter they were very thin and seem to not hold up. This is gross when my daughter pooped and I wiped her it came through the wipe. I used the rest of the wipes for hand wipes. Did not like this product at all.