Urban Decay B6 Vitamin Infused Spray Reviews

Ranked #373 out of 1112 in Facial Lotions & Creams

February 15, 2016

I bought this spray because it says it`s oil absorbing & pore minimizing. I do notice that my pores look a tad bit smaller since I'm been using this spray. This spray also does a great job with controlling my oil. I have very oily skin so, by the end of the day I'm so shiny no matter what foundation & primer I use. If I spray the b6 spray before applying my foundation, I`m not as oily as I typically would & my foundation lasts a lot longer as well. It's also helping preventing breakouts because I noticed how my skin has been clearing up from using this product.

January 04, 2016

Love this in the cold weather. It helps perk up my skin before applying makeup. The foundation applies easier and my skin just looks nicer with it.

April 03, 2015

I love this stuff, it really hydrates my skin before I apply foundation. I don't notice a difference in makeup lasting power but my skin definitely feels more plump and healthier.

November 23, 2014

This is a complexion prep spray. You close your eyes and spray it all over your face then let it absorb. It feels very light and refreshing on your skin and absorbs very fast so you can apply your make up. It helps to tone down redness. I'm not sure if it really improves skin quality over time but it feels good. If you can get it on sale its a good buy.