Urban Decay naked skin color correcting fluid
Good

Urban Decay naked skin color correcting fluid Reviews

Ranked #62 out of 413 in Concealer

December 10, 2016

I bought the green one, for redness.. I have very red cheeks, and am always looking for a good colour corrector. BUT I also have dry skin, so the only good colour corrector I've found thus far has clung to my dry patches and made my skin look super scaly and noticeably dry. So I never bother with it. After reading many reviews on this one by Urban Decay, I decided to give it a try, and it's amazing! The best colour corrector I've ever had! The formula is creamy, and sooo smooth... It melts into your skin, and blends flawlessly! A lot of colour correctors tend to not blend so well, and are very noticeable, but not this one! It covers my redness wonderfully, and doesn't cling to my dry patches, extenuate lines, or turn my face into a green mess. I can't get enough of this beauty! I will definitely repurchase! 10/10!

September 19, 2016

I bought the pink corrector for my under eyes. Being fair skinned pink works better for me. Don't need to use much. Blends out easily. Don't need to rush to blend it, doesn't dry up right away. There is a smell, to me it's popsicle sticks.