Urban Decay Sheer Revolution Lipstick
Good

Urban Decay Sheer Revolution Lipstick Reviews

Ranked #444 out of 1020 in Lipstick

July 09, 2015

I received a sample of two of these and fell in love with them. Not sticky at all and beautifully pigmented. Has a gorgeous shine to them. What I loved the most about these is the fact that the colour stays for such a long time.

May 19, 2015

This formula is very balmy with a slight stickiness on the initial application. Urban Decay calls them smooth and buttery but I felt they dragged on the first application but no worries as the formula warms up it becomes considerably more melty and balmy in consistency. The formula is thinner than the original lipsticks! You can’t confuse this formula with a lipstick as is in fact a lip balm texture but unlike a lip balm these have excellent pigmentation. There’s some translucency here so your natural lip color will show through with certain shades but with a little layering the colors are fairly opaque and provide very nice color coverage for a tinted balm. I happen to be a huge lip balm girl so I find these a step above and beyond your traditional tinted lip balm. I can get about four to five hours of wear from these as well which is a lot longer than any tinted balm I own. They do not have a taste or fragrance that I detect so if you’re sensitive that’s always a good thing. Funny as they contain a host of great ingredients but aside from light hydration I didn’t really feel they were super moisturizing but not drying either so I can’t complain! As we approach the warmer weather I’m all about lighting up my makeup and Urban Decay Sheer Revolution Lipstick pack not only excellent pigment but also a lighter, thinner formula that wears comfortable for hours on end!
I’m a fan of the original and you can count me a fan of the sheer version as well!

jessiekohut added a new review for
NARS Blush in Orgasm

jessiekohut added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

lorih added a new review for
Pedigree DentaStix Dog Treats

xoliana has posted in the forum topic
Beauty Products

jennieMB added a new review for
Ziploc Space Bags

TiaQ has posted in the forum topic
free perfume sample!