Urban Decay Surreal Skin Cream to Powder Foundation
Good

Urban Decay Surreal Skin Cream to Powder Foundation Reviews

Ranked #399 out of 595 in Foundation

April 03, 2015

One of the best cream to powder foundations, super easy to blend into the skin and the coverage is FULL!

July 23, 2012

This is a great product. Seriously. I have always been a big fan of cream to powder foundations, but this one takes the cake. It comes in a super cute package, which is great, and it even includes a foundation brush which is wonderful for application. The consistency of the foundation is great; not too thick, but sturdy enough to promise good coverage.It definitely follows through on that promise; I apply a minimal amount to my face (a little goes a long way with this one, ladies!) and I get great coverage that lasts all day. And I absolutely love the matte finish that it gives my face! It creates the perfect canvas for makeup application. My only complaint would be the price (and then only because I'm a poor college student, ha!); I paid $35 dollars for mine. But honestly, I would say that it's worth it!