Urban Decay Urbanglow Cream Highlight
Good

Urban Decay Urbanglow Cream Highlight Reviews

Ranked #783 out of 1111 in Eye Shadow

Emphasize your assets. Urbanglow guides their eyes to the right places, crafts contours where there were none, and creates a dewy, youthful glow.

April 03, 2015

Gorgeous highlight! I use it all the time, and it doesn't fade throughout the day!

August 08, 2012

I just discovered this highlight and I have to say it's gorgeous. It is pigmented, a dab goes a long way, and gives a moonlit glow to the high points on the cheek. It is a cream so it doesn't look dusty, cakey, or too shimmery. It doesn't give the look of enlarged pores like some highlights might, it looks just luminous.

I would probably wear this in the evening / night more than the day since it is more noticeable than say my Nars orgasm illuminator. It is just beautiful and I would highly recommend this to anyone looking for a more noticeable highlight that flatters the skin.

March 06, 2012

I ran out of my old cream highlighter that i was in love with to find that that it is no longer being made so i was one a mission to find an even better and one and i definatly did! i bought this product in SIN and it gives me the perfect highlight to give me dewy fresh looking skin without being all glittery or unatural.

I use this every day in the corners of my eyes and above my cheek bones and i've been complimented on it.

I would highly recommend buying this!!!

prettyrainbow has posted in the forum topic
Stitches

Beetlejuice13 added a new review for
MoroccanOil

Beetlejuice13 earned the Beauty Rockstar badge

Sandra Ribeiro has posted in the forum topic
Chick Advisor cosmetic Bag