Vaseline Intensive Care Cocoa Radiant Lotion with Pure Cocoa Butter Reviews

Ranked #4 out of 1526 in Body Lotions & Creams

With pure cocoa butter, moisturizes to help heal dry skin to reveal its natural glow.

• Moisturizes to help heal dry and dull-looking skin
  • Fast-absorbing for a non-greasy feel
For more info, visit Vaseline.

March 24, 2017

A few weeks ago I received a sample size tube of Vaseline intensive care Cocoaradiant, I was very excited to try this cream as I am a big fan of the Vaseline intensive care lotion line.
    The packaging screams vacation to me with the beautiful bronze coloured tube. The smell is mild, there is the tell tale Vaseline intensive care smell followed by a cocoa butter scent. I love it, I am not a fan of strong smelling creams and lotions. I find a strong scent in creams limits your options of perfume choice.
    This lotion is smooth and silky, the colour is white. I actually expected the lotion to be bronze in colour like the tube.
    I did find the writing on the packaging a bit confusing, my first thought was that this lotion had some shimmer or self tanning in it. I discovered the lotions claim is "[vaseline intensive care Cocoaradiant] With pure cocoa butter, moisturizes to help heal dry skin to reveal its natural glow". So, no added "radiance" included in this lotion.
    Overall the value is there, the lotion is long lasting, smells lovely and is fast absorbing. It's a winner.

March 19, 2017

I suffer from extremely dry skin and this is my go to lotion, this lotion leaves my skin feeling so smooth. Everyone in my family has been using this lotion for a very long time. I would suggest anyone who suffers from dry skin to try this out.

March 10, 2017

I've been using this lotion for years now, as far as effectiveness this is amazing. Keeps my skin totally moisturized through out the day. However the scent can definitely use some work.

March 10, 2017

I LOVE this lotion. I have very senstive skin and psoriasis to boot. This is one of the only lotions I can use on my skin without having a total flare up. It smells amazing, yet the fragrance doesnt bother my skin at all. The moisture soaks right in lasts for hours. Fantastic product!!!

March 09, 2017

I find that Vaseline Intensive Care Cocoa Radiant Lotion is absolutly the best lotion for dry skin. In the winter months me and my children get extreemly dry skin and this is one of the only lotions that can clear it up quick! I love to use this lotion after a bath or shower to make my legs feel super soft and nourished. It doesn't leave my skin greasy at all and it lasts a very long time as you don't need to use a lot. The smell of this lotions is also amazing so it makes me want to use it a lot. Definitely a must have for all households!

March 09, 2017

Vaseline Intensive Care Cocoa Radiant Lotion is a lightly scented body lotion that I love to use after a bath or shower. The lotion does not make your skin feel greasy and it absorbs nicely. My skin feels silky smooth after applying the lotion and it never feels dry. I also like to use the lotion on my hands often. I'm a nurse, so I'm constantly washing my hands or using harsh hand sanitizers. I also live in an area that gets snow and below 0C temperatures in winter, which can be very harsh on skin, particularly hands. This Vaseline lotion is generally my go to choice to help keep my hands soft. This is a definite must-have for protecting normal to dry skin!

March 08, 2017

This is my new go-to creme. Moisturizes well without leaving your skin oily. Also the cocoa butter is the absolute best smell. The size of bottle is also long lasting

March 06, 2017

This is a nice simple lotion..the price is OK and I really like the smell.I use it as an all over body lotion..my kids do too..really helps dry my dry skin..I will buy again..

March 05, 2017

I love the smell of this product and it works to moisturize dry skin. I use this product every day and highly recommend it. I have used this product for years.

March 04, 2017

I used this throughout both of my pregnancies because my skin was soooo dry and it really helped! I didn't really like the smell of it though and it left me feeling a bit greasy but they really did help combat the dry skin