Vaseline Intensive Care Cocoa Radiant Lotion with Pure Cocoa Butter Reviews

Ranked #4 out of 1451 in Body Lotions & Creams

With pure cocoa butter, moisturizes to help heal dry skin to reveal its natural glow.

• Moisturizes to help heal dry and dull-looking skin
  • Fast-absorbing for a non-greasy feel
For more info, visit Vaseline.

January 14, 2017

I have dry skin but with vaseline my skin is soft and radiant. With the winter my skin is very dry and I need a product that will give what my skin need and vaseline does that and more Tyvm

January 13, 2017

I have been using vaseline products for years now. I really love this one ( Radiant Cocoa ), I have it at my office and at home. Here at the office everyone uses it, they all love this products. Smells very good

January 12, 2017

Love the scent of this lotion. Very effective for hands and body. No greasy reside, and it doesn't "pill" like some creams do. Very similar to the no name brands out there, but probably more effective.

January 12, 2017

Vaseline is one of my favorite lotions in the fall it smells great and it hydrates my skin from the sun from the summer! I keep a pump at my kitchen sink for when I'm done dishes for my dry hands too! Love it!!!

January 10, 2017

J'ai essayé cette crème pour le corps et je l'ai bien aimée. Elle sent très bon et hydrate bien la peu pendant toute la journée. En plus elle est peu dispendieuse.

January 08, 2017

I love Vaseline Intensive Care Cocoa Radiant Lotion with pure cocoa butter because it leaves you feeling so cozy and clean. All skin types and great aroma. Great on your skin, leaving smooth feeling. I always by two or more just in case i ran out. worth every penny!

January 08, 2017

I love the smell of this lotion. I have really dry, sensitive skin and this definitely moisturizes without irritating. One of my go-to's along with jergens for sure.

January 08, 2017

This is my husbands go to product for the winter season. He uses it regularly to keep his hands soft after a long day at work. The fragrance is subtle.

January 07, 2017

Vaseline intensive care is my everyday go to lotion. Especially during the winter with dry skin. It does an awesome job that you can see immediately as you use the product. Goes on easily and feels smooth not greasy. Plus it smells great!

January 07, 2017

This product is good for dry skin. After using this product, my skin became more fair. I love the smell of cocoa and this product is excellent overall.

MissNinja has posted in the forum topic
    Price matching

Mariolad added a new review for
    vitry eye care

smontero84 added a new review for
    Glaceau Vitamin Water

fishinggal has posted in the forum topic
    Underwear