Vaseline Lip Therapy Original

Vaseline Lip Therapy Original Reviews

Ranked #275 out of 787 in Lip Balm

September 23, 2016

I received a full-sized sample of this in my topbox this month. Unfortunately, I don't like it very much. It works exactly as advertised, but so does normal vaseline... I definitely think I'd appreciate the flavoured versions of this product, but the Original did absolutely nothing for me. It feels and looks exactly like regular vaseline.

March 07, 2016

I got the chance to receive a sample of this amazing lip butter and I like it so much . During winter time, my lips tend to get really dry and chapped. But, by using this butter every night before going to bed, my lips were soft and well hydrated. Also, this product has a great smell without being too strong. I got the Original one but I know they offer other kind. I recommend this good lip butter

January 29, 2016

I was lucky to get a sample for this from sample source, if not, I would've probably not bought it as I do have enough lip products, but boy was just happy I got to try this! This lip therapy us much better than the previous one which was more jelly like. It it very hydrating as has helped me keep my lips smooth during this dry weather. The only thing just don't like is that you have to use your finger to apply it, which I feel is unhygienic.

January 20, 2016

When your lips are chapped or dry, this Vaseline Lip Therapy is GREAT to heal them!!!
BUT if your lips are fine and use this as a moisturizer or balm or just to keep lips protected, then NO i find this makes the lips worse causing dry and chapped lips.

So Always Follow Instructions!!
There's a reason why it's called LipTherapy!

June 09, 2015

I usually use lip balm with cold cream but needed something very moisturizing for my lips since they were dehydrated after a flight. Amazing! Now I were it all the time. I especially like the Creme Brulee scent.

June 03, 2015

The only reason why I bought this is for the size of the 7 gram container. I'm not sure what's different about this from regular Vaseline. In any case, it works well for keeping lips from chapping and it's convenient to carry in my purse. The only reason why I didn't recommend it is that you can buy a large tub of Vaseline for the same price, if not less, when it's on sale. Rather than buy this again, I'll buy full size Vaseline and refill the container.

Anonymous has posted in the forum topic
Best straighteners out there?

Foot Care

laura2423 added a new review for
MotriMAX 12 hour

free perfume sample!

ChiackAdvisor app?????

TiaQ has started a new forum topic
free perfume sample!