Vaseline Sheer Infusion Reviews

Ranked #2 out of 1261 in Body Lotions & Creams

Vaseline Sheer Infusion with Stratys-3 Botanical Blend infuses and suspends superior moisture across all layers of your skin. The Sheer Infusion delivers moisture and an unmatched silky feel.
The Vaseline Sheer Infusioncombines three powerful ingredients that infuse and suspend moisture across all layers of skin-- the top, the core, and deep down.
Sourced from main website: www.vaseline.com

ADD REVIEW
ADD IMAGE
ADD TO COLLECTION

April 20, 2015

Smells amazing!! and works well too. The only downfall is it can be hard to find

wishen1
April 19, 2015

I tried this at a friends house it felt so nice on my skin. I went out and bought some the next day. Keep up the good work!!

danikillam
April 05, 2015

I got it as a free sample, I really liked how it felt on my skin, but it did nothing for my exema

shalynsimpson
March 31, 2015

I love all vaseline products! This feels really nice on the skin and doesn't leave a greasy film or residue!

March 13, 2015

I have not tried this product yet but would love to soon.I have read about it and the reviews tell it is a fabulous splendid product that works well.I have some dry skin issues that I think this product would clear up.i love the list of ingredients in it to soothe and comfort my dry itchy skin.

louisaf
March 03, 2015

great product for every in the family to use. great moisture protection.

February 23, 2015

I love this lotion. It makes my skin so silky smooth and the fragrances are great. This lotion can be purchased at Walmart and most other retailers. The price isn't bad either.

Pamela B
February 03, 2015

this product made my skin slightly softer but it was not as good as other products out there. Plus I found it to be expensive.

December 28, 2014

This is really moisturizing cream.

freakyhj
December 14, 2014

I absolutely love this lotion, especially the Mineral Renewal scent. It's a light scent and gives great coverage. It's not drippy like other products and has a nice thick consistency that ensures that you will not be ashy. It even stays through a couple of hand washes throughout the day. I was sad to see that Unilever discontinued this product in December of 2011. It's a great product for dry skin and for those who don't want to walk around smelling like eight different fruits (no offense to those who love Bath and Body, but sometimes sweat and fruit don't mix).