Vaseline Sheer Infusion

Vaseline Sheer Infusion Reviews

Ranked #1 out of 1051 in Body Lotions & Creams

Vaseline Sheer Infusion with Stratys-3 Botanical Blend infuses and suspends superior moisture across all layers of your skin. The Sheer Infusion delivers moisture and an unmatched silky feel.
The Vaseline Sheer Infusioncombines three powerful ingredients that infuse and suspend moisture across all layers of skin-- the top, the core, and deep down.
Sourced from main website: www.vaseline.com

ADD REVIEW
ADD IMAGE
ADD TO COLLECTION

Sep 09, 2014

Awesome product. Moisturizers really we'll and after using it just once my skin felt smooth and softer.

rushellethecutie
Aug 23, 2014

I LOVE this. It is my favourite ever moisturiser. I have it in the 'Botanical Blend' scent, which smells divine. Besides the smell, it moisturises like none other. I have tried the Soap & Glory 'The Righteous Butter' and 'Smoothie Star', as well as many other drugstore moisturisers, and this Vaseline one surpasses them all. PLUS, if you live in Ireland, at the moment in the Euro2 shops, it is 1.50! Incredible value, for an incredible product. Love, love love it. I am going to stock up while they are still at such a good price.

annie_loo_hoo
Aug 20, 2014

I love the scent of the cream. It helps keep moisture in and it's a Vaseline product. I find it to be worth the buy.

stephh
Jun 18, 2014

Love the scent. Makes my skin feel smooth. Great cream.

claudialetourneau
Jun 12, 2014

j'adore vaseline il sent tellement bon et il hydrate vraiment ma peau , en tout cas je l'utilise souvent

misskayleykay
Mar 27, 2014

Not very moisturizing and the fragrance is way too strong. Even if I wanted a highly fragranced moisturizer, this would not be my choice because the scent is like a typical chemical lotion-y smell. Fragrance is not skin care.

RebelGrl78
Mar 25, 2014

Non greasy and very good scent when I use it all-over lotion to use it on body

gw2118
Mar 25, 2014

Currently using this cream on a daily basis, love the gentle scent and its non greasy texture. The packaging is convenient where you can take it with you on the go since there is no pump.

newfiechick
Mar 24, 2014

this product is great, I find that it leaves my skin feeling smooth and it has such a great smell.

lucyd
Mar 03, 2014

I have been using this product since it came out in the market! I don't like lotions that make my body feel greasy and this product does not. It makes my body feel smooth. I love it!!