Vaseline Sheer Infusion Reviews

Ranked #2 out of 1282 in Body Lotions & Creams

Vaseline Sheer Infusion with Stratys-3 Botanical Blend infuses and suspends superior moisture across all layers of your skin. The Sheer Infusion delivers moisture and an unmatched silky feel.
The Vaseline Sheer Infusioncombines three powerful ingredients that infuse and suspend moisture across all layers of skin-- the top, the core, and deep down.
Sourced from main website: www.vaseline.com

ADD REVIEW
ADD IMAGE
ADD TO COLLECTION

Jessutech
June 16, 2015

have been using this product for a few months now. It is great for Winter months in getting more moisture into your skin.

Pascale1988
June 14, 2015

I love the smell of this product.. makes my skin very soft. Downside is,it is very greesy so u have to be stingy on applying it.. but overall it's great

Coupon gal
June 09, 2015

Great product, smells good. One of my favorites by far. A little greasy at times but just make sure you put a small amount on as it goes a long way. Makes your skin silky smooth.

Melanie H
June 08, 2015

Really great lotion. It smells great, doesn't take long to absorb, and it does a good job at moisturizing!

April 20, 2015

Smells amazing!! and works well too. The only downfall is it can be hard to find

wishen1
April 19, 2015

I tried this at a friends house it felt so nice on my skin. I went out and bought some the next day. Keep up the good work!!

danikillam
April 05, 2015

I got it as a free sample, I really liked how it felt on my skin, but it did nothing for my exema

shalynsimpson
March 31, 2015

I love all vaseline products! This feels really nice on the skin and doesn't leave a greasy film or residue!

March 13, 2015

I have not tried this product yet but would love to soon.I have read about it and the reviews tell it is a fabulous splendid product that works well.I have some dry skin issues that I think this product would clear up.i love the list of ingredients in it to soothe and comfort my dry itchy skin.

louisaf
March 03, 2015

great product for every in the family to use. great moisture protection.