Vera Wang Princess Perfume Reviews

Ranked #2 out of 1250 in Perfume

Vera Wang's Prince perfume is a blend of water lily, lady apple, mandarin meringue, and golden apricot for sheer floral notes, accented with dark chocolate and a pink frosting accord amber, warm woods, musk and vanilla.
Perfect for the playful, unpredictable, independent woman who likes to make her own magic.
Available in 0.2 oz, 1 oz, 1.7 oz and 3.4 oz heart-shaped bottles

January 19, 2017

I really love this perfume. The bottle is just adorable firstly, but the scent is so light and floral. Very feminine and pretty. Decent staying power as well.

January 19, 2017

This has been my perfume choice for years, here in Canada and back home in Australia! Not only is it light and floral, it also last for hours and doesn't stink out a room when you spray it.

January 15, 2017

This was my very first perfume I ever purchased. It has a very sweet and lightly floral smell, it's not over-powering either. It's also not too pricey wich makes it a great one for someone who a teen! I used it for a few years every day and the bottle lasts a long time, the quality and staying power is also pretty good for the price!

January 15, 2017

Pricey but smells good. It would be something I would treat myself to or like as a gift because of that but it has an amazing scent and the scent lasts while too !

January 13, 2017

This has been my ol faithful since i was 16.. so going on 10 years now. Super sweet but in a good way and not too over powering like most high end fragrances. Ive had about 4 bottles and I dont think ill ever get sick of it.

January 08, 2017

It's my third bottle and it's my everyday perfume! Even if I have a lot of perfumes, I always return with the princess! It's soft and I feel it's part of me. It's a classic and it's been 10 years it's part of my life and I still love it!

January 08, 2017

This scent is so intoxicating yet not overpowering. It suits almost any age and the packaging is really attractive. I have it in a perfume cream that is on my key chain so I can retouch when needed. I have received many compliments on it and have purchased it for my friends that are perfume fans.

December 27, 2016

This perfume is a classic scent. It is super potent without being overbearing. I can't really seem to describe the smell it's just like royalty dessert! Extremely unique.

November 29, 2016

Beautiful fragrance. I fell in love with this after my cousin bought it and I tried it. Smelled divine with my skin pH. This bottle lasts forever! A little goes a long way, and it's so soft. Bonus, you get a little ring too! This has been a staple in my fragrance collection for awhile. Great spring/summer fragrance.

You won't be disappointed!

November 23, 2016

This perfume is light and sexy. I always get compliments when I wear it. The first time I bought this was on flight back from Greece. The best purchase ever. I love the light floral smell and that it doesn't overpower people. I would recommend this perfume. You won't go wrong with adding this to your fragrance collection.