Versace Bright Crystal Perfume Reviews

Ranked #30 out of 1231 in Perfume

Versace Bright Crystal Perfume Inspired by a mixture of Donatella Versace's favorite floral fragrances, Bright Crystal is a fresh, sensual blend of refreshing chilled yuzu and pomegranate mingled with soothing blossoms of peony, magnolia, and lotus flower, warmed with notes of musk and amber. For more information, visit versace.com.

January 17, 2017

My favourite go to perfume. I always receive compliments whenever I wear this.
    Fragrance has a good staying power.
    I've repurchased multiple sizes 3-4x.
    The rollerball for some reason .. wasn't as great. Fragrance faded very quickly.

December 27, 2016

This is my favourite perfume now. I've boughten it 3-4 times now. It comes in a trendy bottle and smells amazing! A bit pricey, I try to find it at winners for less but usually find purse size versions- which is nice too. The scent is light and not too overpowering and long lasting.

December 23, 2016

Looove the smell of this perfume and I had so many good comments since I use it about how good it smell. It's now my 3 or 4 time that I buy this product and so far it really is my favorite.

The only thing that bother me is that I find that the smell weakened pretty quickly but nevertheless it's a really nice perfume !

October 17, 2016

L'emballage du parfum est super jolie. Il sent vraiment bon et longtemps durant la journée. Odeur féminine qui est très agréable. Je reçois beaucoup de compliments lorsque je le porte.

October 17, 2016

I love this perfume!! I dont even know where to start! First off the bottle is so cute and looks adorable yet classy sitting on a vanity. The smell is amazing, I use two squirts in the morning before work, and when I come home at night my husband still comments on how amazing I smell. I've been married for 10 years, and this is one of the first times that he has ever commented on how much he likes my perfume, he has even been known to spray it on his pillow when i am out of town for work! The price is a little high, but still very resonable.

September 07, 2016

Over 3 years I have purchased 4 bottles of this perfume. I find i prefer to wear it more in the winter because of the type of scent however I switch it up sometimes and wear it in the summer too! This perfume can be quite costly but the scent lasts a very long time whereas other perfumes I find you need to reapply a few times a day.

September 04, 2016

My first try with Versace and it just got me! I really love the fresh and light citrus scent. It is subtil and you can wear it for work. It last pretty long.

June 30, 2016

I received a deluxe sample of this from Sephora. I did wear this for a while but it isn't my favorite. It smells nice but it is a little strong. Very cute packaging.

June 05, 2016

The pink colored bottle announces softer and more luminous fragrance in comparison with Crystal Noir. Nowadays popular fruity note gives the composition slightly gourmand nuance. The top notes are pomegranate, Yuzu and frosted accord. Peony and magnolia are in the centre of the composition, while waterly fresh lotus note moderates the intensity and sweetnes of the floral accords. The opulent base introduces amber note extracted from plants, musk and red woods.

February 17, 2016

This is one of my favorite perfumes. My husband got it for me for Christmas and I been in love with It's light and I always receive compliments on how great it smells. Highly recommended.

Jamison Healthy Sleep