Vichy Ideal Body Aqua Sorbet Reviews

Ranked #83 out of 1412 in Body Lotions & Creams

September 22, 2016

I'm in love with this lotion ! Since i'm diabetic my skin is really dry and sensitive. I try an impressive number of cream or lotion to keep my skin hydrate. But, I didn't find any I love, or keep me hydrate. Since I give a try to the vichy ideal body aqua sorbet lotion. Even after shaving, my legs didn't irrate, the lotion keep my skin hydrate and glowing !

September 22, 2016

I'm usually a huge Vichy fan, but boy I dislike this body lotion. It's full of sparkles, and it smells horrible. Plus denatured alcohol is #3 in the ingredient listing, and that is an ingredient that dries out your skin and shouldn't be that high in concentration on any skincare product, especially one that claims to be moisturizing.

July 31, 2016

This product is amazing for the summer. Super light and absorbs right into the skin. It leaves a really nice scent and a slight shimmer. I keep it in the fridge for an added cooling effect.

July 01, 2016

I am totally obsessed with this body lotion. It smells so good, that I can't even explain how good this stuff smells. It works very well on keeping my skin hydrated too!

June 27, 2016

Ce produit laisse la peau douce toute la journée. Bonne odeur douce et agréable. On peut voir de subtils brillants sur la peau sous le soleil! Super produit!

June 03, 2016

Absolutely love this lotion. Great for after shower, or any time, really. Smells fantastic. Doesn't leave any oily residue on the skin, leaves you feeling moisturizer and fresh for the entire day.

April 25, 2016

I found my body cream! This product smell good, it have a Little sparkel in it, so its a good product for my body! When my husband say, do you have cream for my hand or whaterver, he smell so good but, it's definitely for women!! Lol

April 04, 2016

I decide to try this cream, for my transition from winter to spring and I must admit I really like it. The formula hydrates your skin without leaving oily residues of cream on your body, that way you dont get your clothes oily. I find that this will be my go-to cream in the summer when its very hot and I want to moisturize my skin as it will not make me sweaty.