Vichy Idealia BB Cream Reviews

Ranked #53 out of 183 in BB Creams

1 formula, 6 actions, to transform the skin complexion and quality of all skins, even sensitive: illuminates and evens the complexion, hydrates 24hr, visibly smoothes fine lines, refines skin texture, reduces dark spots, and protects*.

* From dehydration

Product description via Vichy.ca

October 12, 2016

I just used this for the first time today, and so far after one application I am impressed. Ive got a few good things and a couple issues at this time

#1 - It smells just like the Idealia Line of creams do. It has like a bright woodsy smell. I like it.
#2 - It goes a long way, I dab it all over and then use my fingers to apply it gently all over my face and below my jawline for blending purposes.
#3 - My complexion is boosted with slight warmth of color, shimmering glow, and makes me feel and look refreshed and it does cover my darker spots I have from having adult acne in my early 30's which can really bug me. It evens out my complexion as well.
#4 - I have light peach fuzz and my face wash just washed and dried when I applied the BB Cream, and it didn't rub as smoothly as I wanted, it was patchy looking at first until I really blended it. However, I do know I have to use my daily moisturizer first, then apply make up so that the make up blends evenly.
#5 - It was a bit dark, but I am quite pale to begin with. It is the "Light Shade" so if you have very pale skin, i wouldn't recommend this, but again, it is all personal preference. I like the way it give me some color because I don't believe in sun tanning or tanning beds.

I added an image of me with a light application of this Idealia BB Cream in Light Shade by Vichy with NO touch ups or editing, just had to crop it only.

July 31, 2016

Love this product. I am light/medium toned and purchased it in medium. It melts right into my skin and leaves a very sheer glow. Received a few compliments on how healthy my skin looks. No need for a primer with it either, in fact I found it didn't work nearly as good with a primer. Excellent all in one product!

June 27, 2016

I like idealia in general a lot. This BB cream is just like a tinted moisturizer with all the benefits and SPF. It applies nicely and it is light. Gives you some coverage but it is not cakey. I use to like the fact that it has shimmer in it, but now I prefer if it was just matte. Still great product and has a pleasant smell!

April 09, 2016

I have tried the Vichy Idealia BB Creme Medium Tint Shade

I totally love this product and it is a perfect shade for me. When applied to the face it is a moisturiser and a tinted colour all in one. I find when I apply it my complexion looks smoother and covers any marks(blemishes and scars) on my skin. Plus it has SPF 25 for protection against the harmful rays of the sun. Excellent quality ad worth purchasing.
I give this a 5 Star as well

July 08, 2015

smooth and even coverage just like a lotion but excellent light foundation.

May 01, 2015

i love chickadvisor so much it's really good quality and smell very good it's help my skin getting better every day thank you so much

April 22, 2015

Definitely do not recommend getting this product. When applied to my face, it was so cakey that I had to remove it. Never happened to me before. It's even worse than applying foundation on dry skin without primer.

March 29, 2015

I love the Vichy Idéalia Life Serum, so I was all over the idea of a BB cream too. The Vichy Idéalia BB Cream is formulated with an 'Anti-Grey' technology that uses pink corrective mineral pigments to perfect skin- you know, illuminate, correct tone, all that good stuff. That same 'Anti-Grey' technology also works under the surface of skin, thanks to the active ingredient Kombucha. Kombucha works to not only increase radiance, transparency, and clarity of skin from within, but it also reduces grey tones and increases pink tones which in turn leaves skin looking fresh, youthful, and really, who doesn't want that?

I've used quite a few BB creams- I fall on the like side of the BB spectrum, btw- and have found they tend to fall into two categories. The more skincare type, and the more makeup/foundation type. While Vichy's does give some pigment and coverage, it's more skincare in nature. It does work to even skin tone and blur minor imperfections, but the coverage falls on the lighter side. I love how it illuminates skin, and is quite hydrating, but do need to use concealer or a powder foundation in some areas for that little bit of extra coverage. The finish, however, is amazing- it's natural skin, but better, with a brightened look. Basically, your skin, but so much better.

February 25, 2015

This product is great. The coverage is light - medium, my skin looks fresh and even and a little bit dewy. My go to product for Vichy has always been Aerateint Pure Cream Foundation but it seems to have been discontinued - a tragedy as nothing works for my skin like that product. But, the results from this BB creme are very similar and I'm so happy I found it.

Because it's a lighter coverage, it only comes in light or medium shade. It's meant to be universal. I have fair skin and am using the light shade. I've noticed it's important that I exfoliate to get a more flawless application.

If you are looking for a matte finish, this product isn't for you. Or any BB cream for that matter. BB creams are meant to enhance your skin, provide a bit of coverage and a bit of SPF. I don't like the look of matte skin for myself and I don't like feeling like I have something on my face. This feels no different than wearing a face cream. I really like it and would purchase it again.