Vichy Normaderm Teint Anti-Imperfection Foundations Reviews

Ranked #478 out of 595 in Foundation

For those with the additional greasy skin, imperfections can be covered while providing a non-drying, non-greasy texture. Hypoallergenic, dermatologist-tested, tested on sensitive skin, and non-comedogenic.
See their main website for more details: www.vichy.com

October 12, 2016

i have this foundation in the lightest shade. it has medium coverage that can be sheered and it provides a matte finish. you get a natural and smooth finish with this foundation but the only downside is that it can stick to drypatches if you have any so this is better for normal to oily skin.

October 01, 2016

J'ai souvent acheter le fond de teint dans le passé. Super bonne couvrance sur la peau. Fini uniforme et lisse sur la peau. Peu de choix de couleurs par contre.

October 01, 2016

I really was impressed with this product. It went on my skin well and at a time when I was having issues with breakouts on my face, it definitely seemed to provide the cover I wanted without adding to the problem. It may have helped even to reduce the issue, however, I can't say for sure as I did change a few other things in my routine to try and eliminate acne. This is one of those products where I actively scraped every last bit of it out to use. Part of that was because of the high cost that I felt I had to justify paying, but it really did work well as a foundation. Coverage was flawless, it blended efficiently, and you didn't need much to get the job done. Still, the cost was a lot more than I can really afford to pay regularly (it shoes the average price as $26, but up in Northern Canada where I live it was priced at almost $50). So, I will be searching out a replacement product that either gives me more quantity of an equal product for the same price, or the same amount for less. If price is not an issue for you, I highly recommend trying this out!

September 08, 2016

This foundation works very well. It is very light, watery consistency with good coverage and doesn't clog my pores. My skin looks natural and has SPF 20.

March 08, 2016

I've now purchased three tubes of this foundation; it's my holy grail and I've been looking for one this effective for a while now. The product has a very lovely light and liquid consistency that covers discolorations, blemishes and acne with a slightly sheer, natural and concealing application. Admittedly it's not a heavy duty foundation but it blends beautifully and doesn't cause ugly texture on my face. I use no.15 Opal in the winter and a shade darker when I've garnered a tan in summer, apply it with a sponge over my primer, set it with powder and voila! Most of the time I only require a very minimal amount of concealer. It doesn't run on the face and lasts a full 9 hour shift at work. It hasn't caused any acne breakouts which is great in my books. I'd definitely recommend it to anyone looking for a medium coverage, light and comfortable foundation.

March 24, 2015

I have been using this as my summer foundation for years. I use #25 Clair Nude and pair it with a touch of bronzer. I always end up getting a tan everywhere but my face and this helps to match my face to my neck/body. I really like the coverage, its not heavy or too light and its very blendable. It stays on and doesnt melt off which is a must for summer cosmetics.

December 12, 2014

I have been using this foundation for years and I works very well.Nice and light with good coverage and doesn't clog my pores.

October 22, 2014

After using cover fx and derma blend for quite some time but wanted to try something a little less thick I decided to give this a try. And to be honest I was quite impressed. I have problem skin and find either not enough coverage or I end up cakey but this foundation was perfect. Great coverage without being really thick and I have found mild improvement in blemishes which is definitely a huge plus for me.

October 06, 2014

I've been using this product for 5 years now and I will never, ever buy any other foundation. It provides flawless, matte coverage and keeps any imperfections at bay! I frequently fall asleep with this foundation still on and never have issues with breakouts. Any time someone compliments my skin, I give 100% credit to this foundation. Would recommend to any one!

July 15, 2014

This was my first foundation (surprising, right), and I must say, it does an adequate job of covering redness and evening out my skin tone. That being said, the coverage is light-medium, and I find that it really doesn’t cake. The consistency is watery, so it makes it super easier to apply with my fingers or blended in with a foundation brush. Super blendable.

I have combination skin, and I do find that this keeps me dewy throughout the day in the oily parts of my face (t zone). However, in the drier areas, it cakes, as I mentioned above.

As for the anti-imperfection part of it, it works well! My skin is acne prone, and this foundation doesn’t break me out or anything. I feel like it’s wonderful to be putting something on your face that will help it.

My only complaint would be the huge price tag. Shopper’s sold this for $24.95, but I got this on sale for $18. I feel as if the price was a tad bit high, and I definitely wouldn’t have paid the full price for the product.

Overall, if you have acne prone, combination skin, then this a holy grail beauty product you must get. (on sale of course) :)