• vichy pore purifying  clay mask
  • vichy pore purifying  clay mask

vichy pore purifying clay mask Reviews

Ranked #9 out of 542 in Masks

January 17, 2017

Deep cleans your pores. Use twice a week for best results. Skin looks smoother, pores are noticeably smaller. Love this mask. Great for teenagers that are having problems with their skin.

January 09, 2017

Most clay masks are very drying to my skin and make it itchy. Vichy's mask is so gentle to the skin! It suggests to keep it on 3-5 minutes, I found about three minutes worked for me, I use it three times a week and already I can see results on some of my bigger pores

Nice smell, creamy and not drying! I don't mind paying a little extra to get a little extra

October 08, 2016

Tout simplement WOW !!! Apres seulement une application ma peau semble transformée. Elle est plus douce et mes pores moins visible. J'ai hâte de voir le résultat apres quelques applications. Le prix est très élevé, mais bon le rendement est là et c'est ce qui compte.

October 05, 2016

This mask has a nice scent , it has a thick and rich consistency and it does not feel sticky on the face.After i used it my skin was extremely soft and clean,my pores were so tight and all my excess sebum was gone.I didn’t feel any tingling or burning and the mask was easy to remove with water.

September 03, 2016

I fell in love with this mask after getting a facial at a beauty gala at shoppers drug mart. And im still in love with it now.
    This is a mask that actually works. I have sensitive combination skin with some acne and did not bother me at all. if anything, it helps relieve redness from you face, purifies your pores and leaves your skin feeling clean without drying it out. I tried high end to low end masks and this one beats them all. its so worth the $34 CAD and will definitely repurchase once i run out.

What i do if first cleanse my face with the Vichy Normaderm deep cleansing gel, spray my face with the Vichy Thermal Water spray then I apply this mask. .......This mask is a must have.

August 13, 2016

Vichy seems to never cease to amaze me lately with their new products. This one might be my new favorite. Although, I'm not a fan of the smell. I do love the cooling sensation it gives when I put it on, it is so relaxing. I have already used this twice and noticed my pores getting smaller and my skin less greasy. I highly recommend this product.

August 10, 2016

Définitivement mon masque préféré! C'est certain qu'avec Vichy on ne se trompe jamais mais celui-ci en argile est juste parfait! J'ai déjà hâte d'essayer les deux autres nouveaux masques de cette gamme! J'ai senti une amélioration dans la douceur de ma peau après seulement une utilisation! Un mot seulement: WOWW!

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
    La Roche Posay