• vichy pore purifying  clay mask
  • vichy pore purifying  clay mask

vichy pore purifying clay mask Reviews

Ranked #6 out of 556 in Masks

February 20, 2017

Le masque est très simple à utiliser car il ne requiert que 5 minutes de temps de pose. Parfois, je le laisse un peu plus longtemps et ça va très bien aussi. Il est facile à enlever et la peau respire très bien. Il s'agit d'une bonne valeur qualité prix. Le couvercle de la bouteille est recouvert par un miroir qui est très beau et très utilie. Je le recommande à celles qui veulent se faire un masque.

February 01, 2017

I honestly love this product!!!!
    I use this product once a week, it always makes my face feel so refreshed and feeling amazing.
    Definitely a musty try !!!

January 24, 2017

you can use this mask 1-2 times a week and it works well. it leaves your skin feeling soft and my pores are beginning to be less noticeable (it's been a month since I've bought it). This product doesn't have a strong scent and doesn't irritate my skin.

January 24, 2017

its very simply to use,
    i have dance pro skin.
    texture very smooth,
    it drys out but somewhat fast depending on how much product use.
    its take a little bit of effort to wash out,
    my face felt very smooth and soft, also have a tight feeling.
    i like it, will keep using it.

January 17, 2017

Deep cleans your pores. Use twice a week for best results. Skin looks smoother, pores are noticeably smaller. Love this mask. Great for teenagers that are having problems with their skin.

January 09, 2017

Most clay masks are very drying to my skin and make it itchy. Vichy's mask is so gentle to the skin! It suggests to keep it on 3-5 minutes, I found about three minutes worked for me, I use it three times a week and already I can see results on some of my bigger pores

Nice smell, creamy and not drying! I don't mind paying a little extra to get a little extra

October 08, 2016

Tout simplement WOW !!! Apres seulement une application ma peau semble transformée. Elle est plus douce et mes pores moins visible. J'ai hâte de voir le résultat apres quelques applications. Le prix est très élevé, mais bon le rendement est là et c'est ce qui compte.

October 05, 2016

This mask has a nice scent , it has a thick and rich consistency and it does not feel sticky on the face.After i used it my skin was extremely soft and clean,my pores were so tight and all my excess sebum was gone.I didn’t feel any tingling or burning and the mask was easy to remove with water.

September 03, 2016

I fell in love with this mask after getting a facial at a beauty gala at shoppers drug mart. And im still in love with it now.
    This is a mask that actually works. I have sensitive combination skin with some acne and did not bother me at all. if anything, it helps relieve redness from you face, purifies your pores and leaves your skin feeling clean without drying it out. I tried high end to low end masks and this one beats them all. its so worth the $34 CAD and will definitely repurchase once i run out.

What i do if first cleanse my face with the Vichy Normaderm deep cleansing gel, spray my face with the Vichy Thermal Water spray then I apply this mask. .......This mask is a must have.

August 13, 2016

Vichy seems to never cease to amaze me lately with their new products. This one might be my new favorite. Although, I'm not a fan of the smell. I do love the cooling sensation it gives when I put it on, it is so relaxing. I have already used this twice and noticed my pores getting smaller and my skin less greasy. I highly recommend this product.

stewartsmom has posted in the forum topic
    dating

stewartsmom has posted in the forum topic
    The Bachelor

KATYTY added a new review for
    Ingenuity Washable Playard

jannaga added a new review for
    BOOST Just Protein

stewartsmom added a new review for
    JOHNSON'S baby shampoo