Vichy ProEVEN Advanced Daily Dark Spot Corrector Reviews

Ranked #9 out of 1112 in Facial Lotions & Creams

Targets all sources of hyperpigmentation to reduce the colour, intensity, and size of dark spots.

• Hydroquinone free
  • Tested under dermatological control on sensitive skin
  • Paraben-free and hypoallergenic
HOW TO USE: Apply morning over cleansed skin.

You may also like Vichy ProEVEN Night

November 17, 2016

I tryed this and I guess it worked fine for a dark spot corrector but they all seem to work the same to me. I am a big fan of vichy but I dont tink this is a mst have for me. I can find a cheeper product with the same effects. sorry vichy

September 23, 2016

Maybe its just me but this product never worked for me. The only reason my spots looked like they were clearing was because it made my face darker and it was soooo dark compared to my neck and the other parts of my body. It didnt do anything to lighten my spots. It on;y made my complexion dull.

September 15, 2016

I used to think the brown spots on my skin were just adult freckles DOH. All the sun I got in my youth has come back to haunt me. Yes this little gem is a tad costly but it's totally worth it and WAY less expensive than anything from Sephora. I just wish it came in a bigger bottle.

June 12, 2016

I use this on a regular basis morning and night after I cleanse my face, I have dark spots and uneven skin tone along the side of my face and it blends in real good and covers it up.

March 21, 2016

I have only been using this on a regular basis for about two weeks and I can notice a pretty big difference in my skin tone. My skin tone is a lot more even and feels really smooth. I haven't noticed a big difference with dark spots and acne scarring yet but it's only been a couple weeks. I also have very acne prone skin and this hasn't made my skin break out. So far I'm really liking it and will continue to use it.

March 16, 2016

I have a darkish spot on my nose, caused by too much sun (as per dermatologist). He gave me a prescription for cream to try and lighten it but it didn't work. I tried the Vichy ProEven Advanced Daily Dark Spot Corrector on that spot on my nose only, and there is a definite lightening of this spot. I used the Nighttime version originally, even during the day, and then switched to the daily one. Still using it sporadically and I'm very pleased that this sun spot has lightened up.

February 02, 2016

As a mom of new baby am up alot and developed dark circles under my eyes less thn 3 days and they disappears.

December 08, 2015

This is a great product. All of the sudden I started having dark circles and wrinkly skin under my eyes. I was very pleased to see a difference in only 3 days. The price is a bit much but it's definitely a must have for now.

November 11, 2015

This is the product I have been looking for. It made my fine lines disappear and my dark spots are gone. I only had to use it for 4 days to notice a difference! I got it as a sample and will definitely buy it even if I have to save for it, it will be worth every penny!

October 05, 2015

if you have any dark spots definitely try this vichy corrector, i saw the spots lighten after a month of using it

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Checkout 51

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

prettyrainbow has posted in the forum topic

j.beauty has started a new forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

tracy1963 has started a new forum topic

j.beauty added a new review for
Manic Panic Hair Dye