• Vichy Pureté Thermale Nourishing Cleansing Milk Balm
  • Vichy Pureté Thermale Nourishing Cleansing Milk Balm

Vichy Pureté Thermale Nourishing Cleansing Milk Balm Reviews

Ranked #687 out of 995 in Facial Cleansers

June 08, 2015

Most cleansing lotions make me break out but as my skin ages, I don't want to keep using products that dry it out, so I've been trying various cleansers. I am really impressed with Vichy soothing cleansing milk. I apply it with a cotton ball and it does a really good job of cleansing my skin, making it super soft, and I have not had any breakouts. It's an absolute must try if you have overly sensitive skin and want to use a high quality, softening cleanser. I also really like the fact that I don't need to wash my face when using it. A definite two thumbs up!

February 08, 2015

A little pricier, but worth the product. Takes makeup off, soothes redness, no harsh smell, doesn't sting the eyes. Love this.

October 29, 2013

This milky cleanser is very gentle and soothing on my dry and sensitive skin. I like how it leaves my skin hydrated, soft and comfortable. I don't feel any tightness after using it.

March 05, 2013

I have very dehydrated skin, especially around my eyes and after using this product I noticed a huge difference. It was able to remove my make up, cleanse my skin and hydrate my skin at the same time. Not to mention you do not have to rise your face after. Apparently its good your lashes! Its approximately 20$

moonstruck added a new review for
    Green Tea Kit Kat

BabyGill added a new review for
    Ferrero Rocher

suekitty13 added a new review for
    BOOST Just Protein

boisderose added a new review for
    kleenex ultra soft

danayyc has started a new forum topic
    Smartphone plans