vicks vapodrop cherry Reviews

Ranked #184 out of 487 in Remedies

June 09, 2016

I love these cough drops and I always look for these when I'm looking for throat lozenges but I find that these are becoming harder and harder to find. There are only 2 stores that I know for sure will have them, I like that these help my throat without being overly harsh on the taste buds, love these!

May 03, 2016

I too love the taste of these cough drops.They work great for a dry mouth or a tickle in your throat. As far as relieving a sore throat, something stronger than these drops are needed.

February 01, 2016

I love the taste of these Cough Drops they're not strong like some of the other ones are and they work the same way helps with to ease all that coughing

January 31, 2016

I really love the taste of these cough drops. They dont work the best for a scratchy throat but if your mouth is dry these are great to suck on.

1.5/5

January 31, 2016

These are more like candy than a cough drop. It taste good but no very effective.

November 25, 2015

I like the flavour, soothes the throat temporarily, wish it would last longer.

November 25, 2015

the flavour of these cough drop is terrible the cherry flavour is very strong, it gives me stomach ache because of the cherry flavour.Reminds me of a cough syrup that you can't swallow because it's just taste terrible so when you do you make a weird face well this cough drop is exactly like this but for like 2-3 minutes and it doesn't even help with sore throat.

sangchingjung added a new review for
    Voltaren Emulgel

brookmorg2 added a new review for
    Chapman's Super Cone

Tashah24 earned the Elite Reviewer badge

brookmorg2 added a new review for
    Dove White Beauty Bar

morencyc has posted in the forum topic
    Glam Sense

Tashah24 added a new review for
    MARS BARS SNACK SIZE

Tolexmi added a new review for
    Old Spice Swagger Shampoo