Victoria's Secret Love Spell Hydrating Body Lotion Reviews

Ranked #1108 out of 1412 in Body Lotions & Creams

Victoria's Secret Garden Love Spell Hydrating Body Lotion 8.4 fl oz

A lavish lush blend of cherry blossom, muguet, red apple and Georgia peach, with hints of tamarind and blondewood.

Pamper skin with ingredients from a Secret Garden, like naturally conditioning Aloe, Oat and Grapeseed Extracts, and nourishing Vitamins E and C. Smooth over body for enriching moisture and sensuous fragrance.

April 15, 2015

The fragrance lasts all day long! Softens my skin and makes me smell good!

March 14, 2015

Good smelling lotion without being overpowering.

March 10, 2015

I love using this lotion it makes my hands super soft and it smells amazing!! I love the cherry blossom and jasmine mixed together. They make this lotion perfection.

January 15, 2014

I love this lotion pretty much cause I needed a new one and i could get 5 things for $30! I chose this scent because I heard that it was their #1 scent so i bought it. When I first used it it had a metal-y smell which was bad, but after a week it was ok. It is kinda greasy for a while after you put it on so I put it on at night. Its only a dollar more than a Bath and Body Works one and you get more product. (B&BW;6 fl oz, VS 8.2 fl oz) Plus VS has a more mature and girly scent and most of their products are part of their permanent.

January 16, 2013

Lets face it, Victorias Secret has scents to die for.
This smells sooooo good. I use it after I shower and it has satisfactory staying power and works as a great moisturizer. I avoided dry skin on my legs with this for an entire summer.

August 14, 2009

I usally get this stuff on sale when i go down to the states, so I would say its worth the 5 for $30. The smell is heavenly and I get compliments all timme! The boys semm to love this stuff!!

Updated On: August 14, 2009

it moisturizes really well and makes your skin feel really smooth.Great to use in the winter when the weather gives your skin a beating.

April 22, 2009

I really love the scent on this one! Almost everything from Victoria's Secret smells good, but I really like this one! Also, the hydrating effect isn't too bad! My boyfriend really likes this one, too!

April 10, 2009

This lotion smells great, you could use it as a fragrance as well. It is also very well hydrating, its great to put on after shower, or just use as a moisturizer anytime during the day, or to add perfume before going out.