Victoria's Secret Pink Panties Reviews

Ranked #31 out of 76 in Lingerie

Victoria Secret Panty Lace Back V-string Bikini Underwear

April 20, 2015

Victoria's Secret Pink Panties are the best, they are soft, comfortable, fit perfect - true to size. So pretty and they wash up so nice. I love the feeling knowing I am wearing Victoria Secret panties, just something about it! I feel pretty.

May 03, 2014

I love it ! The only kind of underwear I'd buy, from boyshorts to thongs and etc. I love the way it fits and no matter what I'm doing I find them very comfortable to wear the price is right that's for sure and the quality is really good as well as the designs.

May 01, 2012

I have never seen cheap quality panties before. I think they're like 5 pairs for $27 or something...not too pricey. I really like the way they fit and the cute styles. Be careful in loose-fitting jeans though because I accidentally mooned someone with a teal-colored rear-end that read 'Jealous' across the back in glitter. DEFINITELY WASH THEM TWICE BEFORE WEARING IF THEY HAVE GLITTER FONT! I noticed (and there had been none of "that" sort of contact) that there was glitter all over my date's arm...which had obviously touched my leg...which was covered in glitter from these panties! I was SO embarrassed. Wash them twice, not just once.

January 29, 2012

I am obsessed with these underwear. Its the only underwear I will put on my body! I have spend over $300 in just one year on underwear in less than one year because I love it so much. I recommended it to anyone who liked to be comfortable and hot at the same time.

January 04, 2012

Comodas, sexies, divertidas.... Las recomiendo

December 28, 2008

Victorias Secret's Pink line of underware are amazing. I love their briefs and thongs. They are so colorful and they fit my body perfect. I never get wedgies and I feel great when I wear them. I love picking out a pair in the morning and looking at all the different colors and patterns. Whatever I pick out will set my mood for that day. They are 5 for $25 dollars but sometimes on clearence for $3.99