Good

Villa Salt and Pepper Grinder Set Reviews

1 review
Ranked #41 out of 89 in Kitchen & Dining Wares

February 25, 2016

This is a lovely set for the table. One thing I really liked that was different from many other Salt and Pepper Grinders is that they are 'upside down' so to speak. You flip them over to grind, as a result there is no salt or pepper leaking out the bottom onto the table as with grinders I've used previously. With my old set I felt like I was constantly wiping the table clean of pepper crumbs especially.

It's also adjustable, which is a nice touch as each person can change the setting easily by twisting the little wheel inside and have the thickness of salt that they prefer, it also means you can use it for different recipes which require coarser salt, without buying a whole new type of salt or a different grinder. They seem sturdy and well-made and grind both Rock salt and the Peppercorns I tried them with without a problem.

They also come with a set of shaker lids so you use them with that if you prefer. My only con would be I would love if the shaker lid and cap could go on together, allowing you to get the sleek metal cap look, with the shaker lid beneath. Simply because it's annoying having to take the different lids out each time.

Looks wise they are very nice, with a slightly flared glass base at the bottom and stainless steel tops! Would recommend especially for the adjustable feature and no-mess feature mentioned above!
----------------------------------

j.beauty has posted in the forum topic
free perfume sample!

NYgaga0218 added a new review for
Oxio Retrostriper 15

Anonymous has posted in the forum topic
Best straighteners out there?

laura2423 has posted in the forum topic