• Viva Vantage Paper Towels
  • Viva Vantage Paper Towels

Viva Vantage Paper Towels Reviews

Ranked #83 out of 131 in Kitchen Cleaning Products

November 03, 2015

I was one of the lucky ones to try this product for free through Influenster. I was amazed by the thickness and strength of each sheet, even when it’s wet. These paper towels are perfect for any mess whether it’s a simple spill or stuck on messes. They are so durable you could even rinse them off and use them for your next mess!
Thank You Influenster Canada and Viva Towels for this opportunity in participating in the #VivaStretch Challenge #Contest

August 15, 2015

I received a 3-pack of Viva Vantage paper towels to sample and review. At first glance the paper towels look and feel cheap but don't be fooled! I absolutely loved it! I found it to be very absorbent and effective! It was thick enough and strong to clean up our daily mess! I especially liked the select-size feature for smaller messes.

July 07, 2015

These paper towels are perfect for wiping up spills and messes in my kitchen. These towels are strong and they really absorb. I had a chance to test it out on one of my spills I had recently. I accidentally spilled pop on the floor. Thank goodness it's on the tile floor and not the carpet. Just one sheet will pick up the mess. I rinsed it and reused that same one and it didn't even break apart. And also, I love the stretchiness of the Viva Vantage Paper Towels.