Waterpik Ultra Water Flosser

Waterpik Ultra Water Flosser Reviews

Ranked #125 out of 189 in Oral Care

November 30, 2016

This waterpik is very messy until you get used it. In the beginning you, your bathroom etc will be wet. However, once you finally figure it out after a couple of times, your teeth will feel like you just came back from the dentist for your yearly cleaning. This waterpik comes with various style of flossers, so you can pick what is better for you as well as a tooth brush. It has a large water chamber that I am told lasts about 90 seconds. In the beginning I had to refill it but with practice I was able to to the job in about as much time as it took to empty the water chamber. I should also add that you can adjust the water flow so that you can gently massage your gums or blast the particles from between your teeth. I really like this product and would recommend it to anyone.

August 24, 2015

I love this water flosser. It makes your mouth feel so clean and fresh. You should use warm water if you have sensitive teeth.

June 18, 2015

For added freshness in my mouth, I add my favourite mouthwash into my waterpik.

My dentist used to tell me to floss & brush my teeth which I've already done but yet my gum bleeds each time I go to see him. I read a review online about waterpik and went to buy it at Walmart. The first week, I felt my mouth was sore for using the waterpik but later on, I got used to it and my gum no longer hurts when i use it.
The next visit to my dentist, he was impressed my gum was not bleeding when he poke it too deep. He said I must have been flossing regularly. I told him it's the waterpik! Also,
I told my dentist to give me a discount as my oral health improves but he did not!

February 24, 2015

After discovering that product, I would never be able to return to normal floss! As a popcorn eater, this product is really a good match, because it remove things between my teeths in few seconds. I love the fresh feeling of my teeth after using it. It encourages me to keep better care of my teeth and mouth.

October 30, 2014

I love, love, love this product! I have a lot of tarter buil up. I used to floss 3 times a day. Not any more

July 17, 2012

Im very pleased with the Waterpik. Its got a small footprint so it doesnt take up much counter space. I was also quite surprised at how quiet it is.